Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse To Announce Major Label Deal This Week? (Video)
I know I'm a lil late on this but I don't think they're gonna announce anything anytime soon. I was just listening to the Road Kill mixtape and I heard a shady subliminal ( I don't know if you guys heard it). I think it's gonna happen but not until Joell drops Free Agent because from what I assume he's supposed to be already dropping that through E1 and I don't think that Shady wants to sign them and miss out on that album's profits while they are signed under them. It should definitely happen after that though. But who knows?? Maybe it'll be tomorrow??
It is my understanding that the talks are for Slaughterhouse as a group, not for individual solo projects.

Anyway, I really am shocked that we haven't heard anything yet.
I do know that when or if they ever do sign, Dre has to work on that album with them.

The guy just pushed his album back at least another year to work on other projects!! Who else does he have to work on besides Eminem and 50, whenever both of those artist have either dropped an album already or is almost finished with one.
(01-15-2010, 12:21 AM)phoenician89 link Wrote:I do know that when or if they ever do sign, Dre has to work on that album with them.

The guy just pushed his album back at least another year to work on other projects!! Who else does he have to work on besides Eminem and 50, whenever both of those artist have either dropped an album already or is almost finished with one.

Detox is never getting released, I gave up on that a few years back.

Like you say, who else is he working with!?!