Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I feat. Raekwon, Edi & ConiYac - "That's My Word"
(12-19-2009, 10:41 AM)DJ Henny link Wrote:is the sample that couldnt get cleared 50 cent - ok you're right? I hear the strings from that track in there.

I'm pretty sure the sample is the harp / pizzicato noise.

That noise you are referring to from the 50 Cent track is a "hit" sample that is common in most keyboards.

BTW: The girl on the hook is ConiYac.
yeah but its the exact same chords as the 50 cent song.
oh hell yeah!!! Shit, that was good. How was that left of PFWW? I know the sample issue, but that would have been worth the wait to get that on the EP. Still, I'm glad it got leaked though Smile I'll add to my PFWW CD.
(12-19-2009, 11:21 AM)cymba link Wrote:oh hell yeah!!! Shit, that was good. How was that left of PFWW? I know the sample issue, but that would have been worth the wait to get that on the EP. Still, I'm glad it got leaked though Smile I'll add to my PFWW CD.

Well, he pushed back the EP nearly 4 months and still didn't clear it, so I guess it was time to let it go.
this is dope
The joint hasn't made it to 2db... is that intentional?

BTW, the song is incredible.
(12-19-2009, 01:30 PM)Suburban Reject link Wrote:The joint hasn't made it to 2db... is that intentional?

BTW, the song is incredible.

The MP3 floating around is a fan rip.
This is so sick, it is a shame that Crooked's dopest tracks are just released with no money or anything for them Ex: "Girls, Guns, Gangsta Shit" "Thats My Word" "If You Ever Hear Me" etc, but i cant be mad this song is amazing. Thanks for posting
My question to Ferhat is, how did you realize this was on Kompo's page? LOL.
And when did he put it up anyways? Was this joint just sitting on his page for days and nobody realized?