Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I feat. Raekwon, Edi & ConiYac - "That's My Word"
I'm not quite sure where this song would have fit in on "Weapon Waist", but if I were to insert it into my own copy, I think I'd put it...

1- The Skitzo Intro
2- Mr. Pig Face
3- U Shoulda Made A Phone Call feat. K-Young
4- That's My Word feat. Raekwon, Edi & ConiYac
5- One More Time
6- Guess Who's Back? feat. Snoop Dogg & Camille
7- Freestyle Cypher feat. Royce Da 5'9" & Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.
8- Woodstock Hood-Hop feat. Slaughterhouse & M.O.P.

What about you guys, where would you place it?
im not sure how long this song was on kompos page, but went to it last night and only saw 3 listens

Effex, i think i woulda put this song last on the EP, to close it out. All the songs seem to be high energy, i just dont see it fitting in the middle
(12-19-2009, 05:23 PM)conqueso34 link Wrote:im not sure how long this song was on kompos page, but went to it last night and only saw 3 listens

Effex, i think i woulda put this song last on the EP, to close it out. All the songs seem to be high energy, i just dont see it fitting in the middle

Yeah, you are probably right, I just tried to break it up a little bit.
(12-19-2009, 01:43 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=Suburban Reject link=topic=2894.msg265062#msg265062 date=1261243814]
The joint hasn't made it to 2db... is that intentional?

BTW, the song is incredible.

The MP3 floating around is a fan rip.
[/quote]

Yeah i just ripped it from the youtube HD source and posted here for people to grab!
1- The Skitzo Intro
2- Mr. Pig Face
4- One More Time
5- Guess Who's Back? feat. Snoop Dogg & Camille
6- Freestyle Cypher feat. Royce Da 5'9" & Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.
7- That's My Word feat. Raekwon, Edi & ConiYac

Id drop it in Before Woodstock, feel it would fit nice after the cypher and then still have an upbeat ending!
(12-19-2009, 09:55 PM)Rampage link Wrote:1- The Skitzo Intro
2- Mr. Pig Face
4- One More Time
5- Guess Who's Back? feat. Snoop Dogg & Camille
6- Freestyle Cypher feat. Royce Da 5'9" & Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.
7- That's My Word feat. Raekwon, Edi & ConiYac

Id drop it in Before Woodstock, feel it would fit nice after the cypher and then still have an upbeat ending!

No doubt, that's a good place to put it.
shit that song right here needs to be on the pigface weapon waist lp!!!
(12-20-2009, 08:11 AM)ferhat link Wrote:shit that song right here needs to be on the pigface weapon waist lp!!!

I really hope this makes the album, it would be dope for this to be on an album
(12-19-2009, 02:22 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:My question to Ferhat is, how did you realize this was on Kompo's page? LOL.

some one posted that on dubcnn forum and i posted the link in here, that´s crazy that this was on his page and we didn´t relize that...however we must be 24/7/ on the net to search for things like that.
(12-20-2009, 05:37 PM)ferhat link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=2894.msg265068#msg265068 date=1261246939]
My question to Ferhat is, how did you realize this was on Kompo's page? LOL.

some one posted that on dubcnn forum and i posted the link in here, that´s crazy that this was on his page and we didn´t relize that...however we must be 24/7/ on the net to search for things like that.
[/quote]

LOL.

Well, it was posted on his page the same day it was discovered, so we didn't miss much.