Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - "Long Beach Wanna Rock"
(12-21-2009, 09:30 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=drizzzzzzzzz link=topic=2913.msg265137#msg265137 date=1261444769]
I just don't wanna be let down. I gotta hear it already.
didn't joell say by the end of last week??

I have a feeling that we'll be hearing some real good news in the VERY near future. Don't lose faith yet.
[/quote]

you know too much!!!
In my eyes its official!! Crooked And Slaughterhouse going to Shady!!

If Slaughterhouse is signed to Shady does that mean Crooked can release solo shit with Shady or is it just group shit?

BTW, Crook ripped this. haha
(12-21-2009, 10:48 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:In my eyes its official!! Crooked And Slaughterhouse going to Shady!!

If Slaughterhouse is signed to Shady does that mean Crooked can release solo shit with Shady or is it just group shit?

I think it depends on their contract details, but I'm assuming that any deal would be for Slaughterhouse as a group.
he murdered this beat
ssshhaaadyhouse!

(12-21-2009, 10:48 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:In my eyes its official!! Crooked And Slaughterhouse going to Shady!!

YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WPj_4U9NAk
jizz
Glad to see that this one is getting all positive responses.
what can i say, when he brings it, he brings it hard. just liek crooked we go hard.

just make sure he doesnt drop a freestyle mentioning whats happening in 2010 i dont wanna be disapointed.

plus that line that says shady makes thing song ever harder, just like the announcements at the end of crooked go hard.
Wow....he just shit all over this beat.  No one should be able to spit on this ever again!  Lookin forward to the good news too.  Hope it works out for them!!