Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - "Long Beach Wanna Rock"
yeah really feelin this, crooked going in hard.
Then we get to hear Crook on some fresh Dre beats!!
it's tight.
wow, my fav rapper does it again. The flow on this beat is jus superb, Crooked keeps me amped. I think he should visit the wake up show one more time jus to giv em this evil ass flow.
wow, wow, wow.  Crook's flow destroyed the ground... Is it a single or just new song ?
Killed it Big Grin  I have not even heard the Snoop version of this song yet, but something is telling me I don't need to listen to it after this cause its Crookeds beat now. I know it would be Slaughter signing with Em, but hopefully there are some Em and Crook tracks in the future, they seem like they would have beastly chemistry.
(12-23-2009, 11:32 AM)Andrew link Wrote:wow, wow, wow.  Crook's flow destroyed the ground... Is it a single or just new song ?

The beat is Snoop Dogg's "I Wanna Rock", it's the latest single from his album Malice In Wonder Land, he has a video to the song currently in rotation. Crooked just used the beat and made his own version, came out pretty sick huh? Snoop's isn't bad either though in all fairness.
fire!
just revisited this track and i must say...

DAMN!!!

actually i think thats all i can say

out of all the ones i heard Crookeds gots to be the best one
Jus heard the slick rick freestyle over ths beat. Nothing compared to the Boss. Crook went in compared to all other freestyles.