Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Starting New Album "Million Dollar Story"

Quote:When Crooked I dropped his latest track over Snoop Dogg's I Wanna Rock, he introduced his new trademark "Hustler" to the world. Now, in his latest Tweet, the Long Beach veteran shares his plans for 2010.

While there has been talk of a full length rendition of Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist in recent weeks, Crooked I has announced his plans to drop a full length album called Million Dollar Story. Although he has not revealed further details regarding the project, Crooked I invites his fans to hit him up on Twitter with suggestions for the album's content. It is unclear at this time whether or not this impacts Crooked I's original plans for the New Year, but we will keep fans posted as information becomes available.

Make certain to check out Crooked I's Long Beach Wanna Rock over Snoop Dogg's latest single, which is available for download in our "Music" section. In the mean time, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further updates.

Reference: http://twitter.com/TheRealCrookedI/status/6939024683
damn you're quick lol. lets just hope this one actually comes out
(12-22-2009, 03:49 PM)DJ Henny link Wrote:damn you're quick lol. lets just hope this one actually comes out

I'm wondering whether or not he is transforming this "Weapon Waist" LP into "The Million Dollar Story", which isn't a bad idea at all if you ask me.
well if he does he should only keep maybe, U Shoulda Made A Phone Call, get Thats My Word added (clear the sample or whatever it takes), Guess Who's Back (with a snoop verse) and then record new material
(12-22-2009, 03:58 PM)DJ Henny link Wrote:well if he does he should only keep maybe, U Shoulda Made A Phone Call, get Thats My Word added (clear the sample or whatever it takes), Guess Who's Back (with a snoop verse) and then record new material

Well, we know he's been in the studio lately, so I can't wait to hear what he's already cooked up for us.
(12-22-2009, 03:58 PM)DJ Henny link Wrote:well if he does he should only keep maybe, U Shoulda Made A Phone Call, get Thats My Word added (clear the sample or whatever it takes), Guess Who's Back (with a snoop verse) and then record new material

Co-sign. Ditch PFWW LP and go with something newer, fresher.
i don't believe Crooked I on December (just listened to "Go Hard"), am not hating or anything but how many albums he gonna be recording till he release one.. hope this one will get released  Smile
Why the fuck can't he release Boss first before starting new albums? Now he has said he is doing this 1, the lp and 'Fuck HipHop' He's got like 7 albums recorded (Death Row as well) but he hasnt released 1?

P.S - I forgot to say 'Group Therapy' which I doubt we will ever hear anything about again!
Sad more broken promises
(12-22-2009, 05:25 PM)DALJ link Wrote:Why the fuck can't he release Boss first before starting new albums? Now he has said he is doing this 1, the lp and 'Fuck HipHop' He's got like 7 albums recorded (Death Row as well) but he hasnt released 1?

P.S - I forgot to say 'Group Therapy' which I doubt we will ever hear anything about again!

I think "Fuck Hip Hop" was just a joke.