Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Starting New Album "Million Dollar Story"
i try and ignore things like this because it usually ends in dissappointment but i cant help getting excited
(12-22-2009, 06:15 PM)adamtfhc link Wrote:i try and ignore things like this because it usually ends in dissappointment but i cant help getting excited

Same here!
Are you fucking kidding me?????? Wow, Crooked fucking with his fans once again. Yet another broken promise to add to the getting-longer-every-year list.

I told everyone that PFWW LP wasn't coming, and this "million dollar story" will never make it past this one Tweet.

Everyone single year we stupid fans get on these boards and say "this is the year for Crooked I". Fuck that, Crooked is the biggest flop in hip-hop history. yeah, I said it......While I am thankful and grateful for all the free material, but I don't appreciate the bullshit projects and broken promises to fans.
(12-22-2009, 07:29 PM)cymba link Wrote:Are you fucking kidding me?????? Wow, Crooked fucking with his fans once again. Yet another broken promise to add to the getting-longer-every-year list.

I told everyone that PFWW LP wasn't coming, and this "million dollar story" will never make it past this one Tweet.

Everyone single year we stupid fans get on these boards and say "this is the year for Crooked I". Fuck that, Crooked is the biggest flop in hip-hop history. yeah, I said it......While I am thankful and grateful for all the free material, but I don't appreciate the bullshit projects and broken promises to fans.
(12-22-2009, 07:29 PM)cymba link Wrote:Are you fucking kidding me?????? Wow, Crooked fucking with his fans once again. Yet another broken promise to add to the getting-longer-every-year list.

It's like I said earlier in this thread, I have a feeling that the Weapon Waist LP IS The Million Dollar Story. I think he just changed the name and overall concept.

I haven't confirmed it, but it makes sense.

The realest shit ever spoke.

And the funny shit is, Crooked wants to be a part of a management/marketing company? Dude can't manage his own career. What's he gonna do for other musicians?
chill out guys...we don't need any crooked bashing on here
why not, he deserves it. yes we love him, but sometime we need to stand back and evaluate the situation
I don't know, I was excited to hear about this album, I think it's time to move forward from the Weapon Waist theme and push for a more well rounded project.
hell yeah. everyone hit crooked i up to tell him to release group therapy retitled as this, or make it liek group therapy.