Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Starting New Album "Million Dollar Story"
(12-24-2009, 03:14 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:my bad for not knowing, but whats fuck hiphop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JBJwFpVE...r_embedded
(12-22-2009, 08:54 PM)Tony Trey link Wrote:[quote author=cymba link=topic=2917.msg265183#msg265183 date=1261524597]
Are you fucking kidding me?????? Wow, Crooked fucking with his fans once again. Yet another broken promise to add to the getting-longer-every-year list.

I told everyone that PFWW LP wasn't coming, and this "million dollar story" will never make it past this one Tweet.

Everyone single year we stupid fans get on these boards and say "this is the year for Crooked I". Fuck that, Crooked is the biggest flop in hip-hop history. yeah, I said it......While I am thankful and grateful for all the free material, but I don't appreciate the bullshit projects and broken promises to fans.

The realest shit ever spoke.

And the funny shit is, Crooked wants to be a part of a management/marketing company? Dude can't manage his own career. What's he gonna do for other musicians?
[/quote]

You all are trippin man, he got more on his shoulders then any MC right now. He is running his own business, currently a quarter of slaughter house; That means he got a couple albums to worry about and not to mention performing concerts around the world. So before anyone starts criticizing Crooked, try and put yourself in his shoes dudes...  It's also called patience and support from his fams. I also ordered MIllion Dollar Story too and waiting but, does not mean Slaughterhouse's Single albums ain't coming out this year! So again relax and and hope for the best. Oh ya, longer they take, better it should be!

Peace, T.O.
(05-12-2011, 10:05 PM)T.O. link Wrote:[quote author=Tony Trey link=topic=2917.msg265187#msg265187 date=1261529688]
[quote author=cymba link=topic=2917.msg265183#msg265183 date=1261524597]
Are you fucking kidding me?????? Wow, Crooked fucking with his fans once again. Yet another broken promise to add to the getting-longer-every-year list.

I told everyone that PFWW LP wasn't coming, and this "million dollar story" will never make it past this one Tweet.

Everyone single year we stupid fans get on these boards and say "this is the year for Crooked I". Fuck that, Crooked is the biggest flop in hip-hop history. yeah, I said it......While I am thankful and grateful for all the free material, but I don't appreciate the bullshit projects and broken promises to fans.

And the funny shit is, Crooked wants to be a part of a management/marketing company? Dude can't manage his own career. What's he gonna do for other musicians?
[/quote]

You all are trippin man, he got more on his shoulders then any MC right now. He is running his own business, currently a quarter of slaughter house; That means he got a couple albums to worry about and not to mention performing concerts around the world. So before anyone starts criticizing Crooked, try and put yourself in his shoes dudes...  It's also called patience and support from his fams. I also ordered MIllion Dollar Story too and waiting but, does not mean Slaughterhouse's Single albums ain't coming out this year! So again relax and and hope for the best. Oh ya, longer they take, better it should be!

Peace, T.O.
[/quote]well it's suppose to be done with the recording... so it's not like he'll be adding any more tracks to it w/o scrapping it & starting from scratch again, so he's just hyping & hyping it now, sure it will be dope... but I personally don't think ANY artist can release an album.... & make it live up to nearly 20 years of hype, that's just my opinion though.

To Be Perfectly Honest , I don't care if we ever get any solo LPs from Crooked I, because the Slaughterhouse LPs will more than make up for it, plus we'll get EP after EP as well as Mixtapes and tons of freestyles, plus the features from no-name artists & features from HSG LPs, if you really want LPs so bad turn to them... at least they keep their promises.

I gotta agree with Tony Trey & cymba on that though

You all are trippin man, he got more on his shoulders then any MC right now. He is running his own business, currently a quarter of slaughter house; That means he got a couple albums to worry about and not to mention performing concerts around the world. So before anyone starts criticizing Crooked, try and put yourself in his shoes dudes...  It's also called patience and support from his fams. I also ordered MIllion Dollar Story too and waiting but, does not mean Slaughterhouse's Single albums ain't coming out this year! So again relax and and hope for the best. Oh ya, longer they take, better it should be!

Peace, T.O.
[/quote]
YOur right
Im being patient
When he drops his album ill be ready, until then theres lots of good music being released that will keep me busy.
(05-12-2011, 10:05 PM)T.O. link Wrote:[quote author=Tony Trey link=topic=2917.msg265187#msg265187 date=1261529688]
[quote author=cymba link=topic=2917.msg265183#msg265183 date=1261524597]

[/quote]

Peace, T.O.
[/quote]

LOL, I wrote that post a year and a half ago. The album is still nowhere to be found, what a surprise. The album did have a release date, and then was delayed, what a surprise. There was no release date given with the delay and there still isn't one, what a surprise.

Why doesn't anyone on this board believe me lol? I've said in other posts the album would be pushed back a couple of times and then Crooked will stop talking about  as if he never planned the album. We go down this road every fuckin year, come on guys. Plus, with songs like Everyday and Real G's Stay Low, who would possibly want to hear an album
with those tracks on them?

I stopped caring about the album a long time ago. As long as Crooked releases good music on a consistent basis (which he does continue to do), I am very happy and content as a fan. That's what its about, good music and nothing else.
I actually like Real G's Stay Low, track is tough.
Dit enyone get his money back (PAYPAL) or is crooked working whit your guys mony ????  :'(
"Funny shit"  Big Grin we call it fanjacking (New Sport). Crooked is definitely a very good mc but that dont mean he a good guy or person right ? Well at the end of the day , it's all about money.
(02-29-2012, 02:07 AM)kielakane link Wrote:Dit enyone get his money back (PAYPAL) or is crooked working whit your guys mony ????  :'(
"Funny shit"  Big Grin we call it fanjacking (New Sport). Crooked is definitely a very good mc but that dont mean he a good guy or person right ? Well at the end of the day , it's all about money.

damn son...you almost gave me a heart attack I thought this was a new topic about him starting over AGAIN....

Defective Crooked I Robot
no sorry bra
8)