Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I "Moondoggies" Performance San Diego - 12/26/09 (Photos / Videos)
excellent pics, great post
It wasn't horrible! Speak for yourself boy, that shit was cracking.  EAST LA WAS IN YOUR CITY WATCHING THE LAKERS PULL OUT THE DOUBLE OT WIN IN THE BIG SCREEN!!!!
(12-28-2009, 01:01 PM)Felipe7777777 link Wrote:and speaking of this performance its sad to me how dead the hip-hop scene is here in San Diego and i used to wonder why alot of my favorite artists never come down often and its sad to see why, no one goes to these hip-hop shows! To be honest it was basically dead and most people were just at the bar or smoking in the patio part of the venue....it was just horrible, BUT...the show was dope to me either way
Sorry about combining your posts, I thought it would be easier to archive the show. Thanks for these though, I didn't think that anyone was going to get any photos or video.
ITS ALL GOOD/ALSO MILLION DOLLAR STORY RELEASES IN APRIL.I THINK YOU LEFT OUT  WOODSTOCK THATS WHAT HE OPENED WITH.
(12-28-2009, 11:52 PM)BossLadyCOB link Wrote:It wasn't horrible! Speak for yourself boy, that shit was cracking.  EAST LA WAS IN YOUR CITY WATCHING THE LAKERS PULL OUT THE DOUBLE OT WIN IN THE BIG SCREEN!!!![quote author=Felipe7777777 link=topic=2945.msg265361#msg265361 date=1262019710]
and speaking of this performance its sad to me how dead the hip-hop scene is here in San Diego and i used to wonder why alot of my favorite artists never come down often and its sad to see why, no one goes to these hip-hop shows! To be honest it was basically dead and most people were just at the bar or smoking in the patio part of the venue....it was just horrible, BUT...the show was dope to me either way
[/quote]

you misunderstood my comment, i said the atmosphere was horrible cuz people her in San Diego dont support hip-hop and go to shows as often like other places, the show was DOPE as i stated earlier, just the crowd was small and some people acted like they didnt care i had fun though, o and Kobe was a monster with those back to back 3's
(12-29-2009, 02:01 AM)crewsader link Wrote:ITS ALL GOOD/ALSO MILLION DOLLAR STORY RELEASES IN APRIL.I THINK YOU LEFT OUT  WOODSTOCK THATS WHAT HE OPENED WITH.

I had a feeling it was in April, thanks for the heads up!
April? Which year? Haha
Crooked I and The Circle Of Bosses ripped it @ the Moondoogies in San Diego.  We drove all the way from L.A to show the support.  Had a blast!
Good looking on the photos, a few other members from this site hit it up as well.
welcome to the forums and thank you for the pictures . 8)