Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Benzino Responds To Crooked I (Video)
I know I shouldn't be promoting this beef, but it's whatever, I know people want to see this shit...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxxVs-CpoDU
-RIDE ON EM<----

I'm tired of dumb niggaz showin their guns on fuckin YouTube!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

"who's accomplished more than me in hip hop?"

AHAHA ok.. all benzino accomplished ever was making a complete ass of himself from being destroyed by eminem.

crook seriously needs to just get this dude shot the fuck up lmfao
what the fuck???? this bitch is speakin from 2 perspectives, from his wanna be journalistic and from his wanna be rapper perspectiv.

1. You want give them shine? they don´t need your fuckin "brand"
Nummer one mag in the stats, Hiphop weekly??? are you fucking kidding me??
2. Okay the cigar ain´t on & his "big ass" hoodie, suprise suprise he´s studying fasion now, lol.
3. LOL crook has some unfished business with deathrow? Crooked is free by dr.
4. WTF??? bringin eastwood in this bullshit and Crooked had piercings??? THAT WAS THE GAME NOT CROOKED I FUCKIN BENZINHO.
5. homofucker benzhino talkin about real westcoast cats, fucker no1 fucks with you even the snitches and this bitch ass got the nerve to bringin this bullshit thing from 2009, where crook almost got killed from a bullshit like that.
6. BENZINHO NOBODY RESPECT YOU!!!!!!!!! even Amisch people hate you.
7. SLAUGHTERHOUSE OVERRATED???? SHIT REAKWON HAD HIS ISSUES WITH BUDDEN PUT FUCKS WITH SLAUGHTERHOUSE WHY BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT THEY GOT TALENT, NOT LIKE YOU UNTALENT BITCHASS AND DIDN´T THIS BITCH TALKED ABOUT EMINEM IS OVERRATED BACK IN THE DAYS???? SHIT BACK IN THE DAY I DIDN´T FUCKED WITH EM´S MUSIC BUT I KNOW HE WOULD KILL YOU, DAMN EVEN JAPAN PEOPLE WHO DON´T FUCK WITH HIPHOP KNOWS THAT Y´ARE THE OVERRATED AND THE BIGGEST BITCH.
8. YOU BITCH ASS BRINGS ALWAYS HATES, ASK Em,D-12,the game, shit even you´re former boss print from the source knows that.
9. REAL N****Z DON´T FUCK WITH YOU, YOU´RE WORKIN FOR THE HIPHOP COPS, SHIT EVEN TONY YAYO IS GANGSTA.
10. YES 2010 FOR REAL N****Z, FOR SLAUGHTERHOUSE.
11. LIL BEN, YOU GOT THE NO FLY ZONE IN BOSTON, BECAUSE YOU´RE A MEMEBER FOR THE KKK.
12. LAST QEUSTION FOR THIS FUCKIN COCK SUCKIN CLOWN NAMMED BENZINHO, DID CROOKED GRABED THE INK AND TATTED HISSELF??? NO SO EAT MY BALLS BITCH!!!! it´s funny because crooked can easyly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly easly
kill him on the mic. lol for that attack.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shit this dude got the nerv to search for another grab in the toilette, you got no ryhme skills,no voice, nothing.

This seems overly dramatic.  Crooked should just really put him out of his misery.  If benzino thinks dissing SH will give him fame, he's wrong.  They can all murder him lyrically.  If crooked actually gave him the time of day before, i want to hear what crooked has to say now.  Benzino dug his grave, etc.
Zino's new anthem...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bFhyW9GOh4
^^^^ yeah skip @ 2:19[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cSCe5bDNZQ[/youtube]
LOL though he has a poitn about the cigar! Tongue

lool no i joke FUCK THIS COCK SUCKER. and effex u gotta keep us uptodate with this shit please. dotn advertise it on the main page if you dont want to but keep the forum updated. please.

now we need crooke di to come hard on him, hell on a abenzinho track for the lulz. jsut rape his arse
(01-01-2010, 09:44 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:LOL though he has a poitn about the cigar! Tongue

lool no i joke FUCK THIS COCK SUCKER. and effex u gotta keep us uptodate with this shit please. dotn advertise it on the main page if you dont want to but keep the forum updated. please.

now we need crooke di to come hard on him, hell on a abenzinho track for the lulz. jsut rape his arse

Ahh don't worry man, I know this shit is important to everyone... I wouldn't delete stuff like this.
^^^^^^ yeah crooked needs to destroy benzinho and gay-hood.