Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Benzino Responds To Crooked I (Video)
*DEAD*

"@TheRealCrookedI rape that mutherfucker on hsi own beat, HHW style and show him why you are the greatest EVER" -Shaf

You a fool for that one! I agree though!
lol had to be said. it needs to be done. bold the HHW style aswell, just to rub it into benzinho.
The bitch ass rapper.

[Image: 4viavo.jpg]

^ ^

Thanks Ferhat, now I'm blind.
(01-01-2010, 10:01 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:lol had to be said. it needs to be done. bold the HHW style aswell, just to rub it into benzinho.

That had me thinking... Would anyone else go nuts if Crooked said "Next Week" at the end of his next freestyle?
lyrically benzino couldn't wipe Crooked's ass, Crook do us all a favor & lay the death blow to this lame
(01-01-2010, 10:12 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=shaffaaf27 link=topic=2971.msg265521#msg265521 date=1262397698]
lol had to be said. it needs to be done. bold the HHW style aswell, just to rub it into benzinho.

That had me thinking... Would anyone else go nuts if Crooked said "Next Week" at the end of his next freestyle?
[/quote]

Haha hell yeah that would be amazing man, it had me laughing kinda hard when benzino was talking about Hip-Hop weekly as if its presently happening, like the series is still going on. hahaha he is such an ignorant fuck. I REALLY hope Crooked destroys him soon, hopefully tomorrow cuz this dude is ridiculous, i want to see all of SH just rip into him and see what he has to say then. Fuck a BenzinHo.
idk i actually am glad zino is tryin to start beef with crook and slaughter i wanna hear a diss song from crook or all of slaughter together man, shit will be crazy

anyone else wanna hear tht maybe even shady will drop a verse on it
(01-01-2010, 10:08 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:^ ^

Thanks Ferhat, now I'm blind.

sorry but i just let the people really know what a bitch ass this clown is.
Why did Crooked I get on Youtube with this video in the first place? Why can't he let him talk and just ignore him? To stop getting on Youtube with stupid videos such as this one should be the no. 1 resolution on all rappers' lists for 2010.