Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Benzino Responds To Crooked I (Video)
Fuck Benzino..that nigga better not come to Cali cuz.. he gonna earn me my first strike.....Jealous ass fool
(01-02-2010, 11:43 AM)Dimos link Wrote:Why did Crooked I get on Youtube with this video in the first place? Why can't he let him talk and just ignore him? To stop getting on Youtube with stupid videos such as this one should be the no. 1 resolution on all rappers' lists for 2010.

I hear what you are saying, but I guess he felt that he should at least respond to him and defend his boy (Royce). I mean, Crooked been known Benzino, so he probably felt he could dead the situation right then and there.
why the fuck don't joell or joe ever get invloved with royce? I mean its always crooked who's got his back and royce got crooked's!
(01-02-2010, 02:26 PM)DALJ link Wrote:why the fuck don't joell or joe ever get invloved with royce? I mean its always crooked who's got his back and royce got crooked's!
  balls?
(01-02-2010, 02:28 PM)blackout link Wrote:[quote author=DALJ link=topic=2971.msg265565#msg265565 date=1262456784]
why the fuck don't joell or joe ever get invloved with royce? I mean its always crooked who's got his back and royce got crooked's!
  balls?
[/quote]

lol! But its true, through interviews and shit it always feels like Crooked and Royce are closer than the rest!
joey beefed with saigon,methodman and beefing with reakwon, that´s allot for one person for his calibour. Joell will answer to that fuckin hoe benzinhoe, if not then his really a Weirdo, but who can not finsh this bitch benzino off???

(01-02-2010, 02:52 PM)ferhat link Wrote:joey beffed with saigon,methodman and beffing with reakwon, that´s allot for one person for his calibour. Joell will answer to that fuckin hoe benzinhoe, if not then his really a Weirdo, but who can not finsh this bitch benzino off???

looks like you have a beff with the spelling bee
(01-02-2010, 02:52 PM)ferhat link Wrote:joey beffed with saigon,methodman and beffing with reakwon, that´s allot for one person for his calibour. Joell will answer to that fuckin hoe benzinhoe, if not then his really a Weirdo, but who can not finsh this bitch benzino off???

Man... Ortiz would finish Benzino off in 2 bars.
(01-02-2010, 02:58 PM)bigradgeandy link Wrote:[quote author=ferhat link=topic=2971.msg265573#msg265573 date=1262458331]
joey beffed with saigon,methodman and beffing with reakwon, that´s allot for one person for his calibour. Joell will answer to that fuckin hoe benzinhoe, if not then his really a Weirdo, but who can not finsh this bitch benzino off???

looks like you have a beff with the spelling bee
[/quote]

man you know what im talking about.
(01-02-2010, 03:00 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=ferhat link=topic=2971.msg265573#msg265573 date=1262458331]
joey beffed with saigon,methodman and beffing with reakwon, that´s allot for one person for his calibour. Joell will answer to that fuckin hoe benzinhoe, if not then his really a Weirdo, but who can not finsh this bitch benzino off???

Man... Ortiz would finish Benzino off in 2 bars.
[/quote]

we all know that, so why he ain´t do something???? okay he didn´t want to give this bitch free promo...i understand that, make it like crooked like he dissed snopp in the hiphop weekly indirectly by sayin his name, then it´s okay.