Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I feat. Kunta Kenzino - "On To The Next Shit (Freestyle)"

Quote:While The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G. already tackled the Swizz Beatz produced record On To The Next Sh!t by Jay-Z, Crooked I has decided to take his own shot at the instrumental. Interestingly enough, this freestyle features a special feature appearance.

As everyone should know by now, Slaughterhouse has been locked in a mini-beef with a certain magazine owner over the past couple of weeks. Although Crooked I's latest freestyle effort does not address this individual by name, the song features an appearance by his representative Kunta Kenzino. While Kenzino's introduction and outro serve as comic relief, fans will be mainly drawn to Crooked I's incredible lyrical content. Besides, Crooked I clearly states that in 2010 he's off this issue and we couldn't agree with his decision more. With that being said, let us look forward to a new year which includes Crooked I's debut album Million Dollar Story and Slaughterhouse's sophomore effort. Make certain to check out this track by using the download link or music player included below.

In the event that you have not checked out Crooked I's Mr. Pig Face music video, please make sure to use the bonus link included below. Director C-Le truly put together a visual masterpiece and we are confident that fans will be impressed. In the mean time, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further Crooked I updates.

Download / Stream: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=174

Bonus: http://www.thebossboard.com/article.php?newid=482
lol why the 5 links? anyway sick freestyle!
(01-05-2010, 03:18 PM)DALJ link Wrote:lol why the 5 links? anyway sick freestyle!

LOL... I always do that until I write the article, trying to hype people up around here!
someone ask him if he's doing hhw again or something lmao. good shit
Love the beginning Big Grin
I wish this was hip hop weekly! hes been dropping lots of freestyles lately! EFFeX can you ask him if it is or just randoms?
(01-05-2010, 03:26 PM)DALJ link Wrote:I wish this was hip hop weekly! hes been dropping lots of freestyles lately! EFFeX can you ask him if it is or just randoms?

This is not Hip Hop Weekly 2.
this freestyle is so sick definately the best 1 out of the recent 1's hes released!
(01-05-2010, 03:31 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=DALJ link=topic=3006.msg265798#msg265798 date=1262719581]
I wish this was hip hop weekly! hes been dropping lots of freestyles lately! EFFeX can you ask him if it is or just randoms?

[/quote]

dope freestyle dog, check ya pm's btw
(01-05-2010, 03:42 PM)Tha Don link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=3006.msg265801#msg265801 date=1262719873]
[quote author=DALJ link=topic=3006.msg265798#msg265798 date=1262719581]

[/quote]

dope freestyle dog, check ya pm's btw
[/quote]

lol what about the pm's?