Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I feat. Kunta Kenzino - "On To The Next Shit (Freestyle)"
Hey watts good Effex, i'm new to the site but i been checcin the forums and the different updates bout crook for bout a year, this ain't on the subject but i can't figure out how to download the songs that it says i can download, it tells me to long in to do it but then it only has the rate the song option on the page along wit da player. I'm specificially wantin to download worldwide and that's my word, please help if u can cuzzo. OK BYE
(01-05-2010, 11:25 PM)chimneyloc801 link Wrote:Hey watts good Effex, i'm new to the site but i been checcin the forums and the different updates bout crook for bout a year, this ain't on the subject but i can't figure out how to download the songs that it says i can download, it tells me to long in to do it but then it only has the rate the song option on the page along wit da player. I'm specificially wantin to download worldwide and that's my word, please help if u can cuzzo. OK BYE

Hmm... Well, it's a good sign that it's allowing you to rate the song, that means that it's reading you as logged in.

Are you sure you just didn't see the "Download" link directly below the player?

Screen Shot:
http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/41/downloadsong.jpg

If it's not showing up, I'll take a look at the code for you and see if there are any irregularities, what browser are you using to visit the site?

BTW: If anyone else is experiencing this problem, please let me know. I can only fix bugs if they are brought to my attention, so don't hesitate to let me know about site issues.
So, which one do you guys like better, this one of Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.'s?
Haven't read the comments but to me Crooked trying to squash this shit with Benzino is soft. Dude made a mad long video addressing the shit which seemed to serve as a warning to Benzino, basically said you can either dead it now or we can take it wherever you want. Then Benzino pretty much accepted the invitation to beef, totally disrespecting Crooked I and NOW Crooked want's to move on? C'mon man, make up your mind. Are you the super gun toting gangster that doesn't take shit from nobody, like your music says, or are you this almighty peace guru that doesn't want any trouble.

I think this beef is stupid like everyone else and should never of gone this far but Crooked's the one that took it this far, too late to back out now.

BTW, the song is dope, Crook killed it.
(01-06-2010, 02:16 AM)EFFeX link Wrote:So, which one do you guys like better, this one of Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.'s?

This 1!
(01-06-2010, 03:45 AM)alphabet link Wrote:Haven't read the comments but to me Crooked trying to squash this shit with Benzino is soft. Dude made a mad long video addressing the shit which seemed to serve as a warning to Benzino, basically said you can either dead it now or we can take it wherever you want. Then Benzino pretty much accepted the invitation to beef, totally disrespecting Crooked I and NOW Crooked want's to move on? C'mon man, make up your mind. Are you the super gun toting gangster that doesn't take shit from nobody, like your music says, or are you this almighty peace guru that doesn't want any trouble.

I think this beef is stupid like everyone else and should never of gone this far but Crooked's the one that took it this far, too late to back out now.

Thats EXACTLY what i said in my post up above homie, i agree completely. "EFFeX" and "MWA" made good points to what i was saying, but simply based on the video i got the idea that Crook was saying squah the beef or your gonna be fucked up, Benzino went right back at Crooked and now he is just ignoring it. Doesnt make sense to me. Your right though, he killed this track. Definetly feelin this one more than HSG.
stick crooks verse into the HSG song aaron style and u have the perfect song
(01-06-2010, 08:13 AM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=alphabet link=topic=3006.msg265847#msg265847 date=1262763947]
Haven't read the comments but to me Crooked trying to squash this shit with Benzino is soft. Dude made a mad long video addressing the shit which seemed to serve as a warning to Benzino, basically said you can either dead it now or we can take it wherever you want. Then Benzino pretty much accepted the invitation to beef, totally disrespecting Crooked I and NOW Crooked want's to move on? C'mon man, make up your mind. Are you the super gun toting gangster that doesn't take shit from nobody, like your music says, or are you this almighty peace guru that doesn't want any trouble.

Thats EXACTLY what i said in my post up above homie, i agree completely. "EFFeX" and "MWA" made good points to what i was saying, but simply based on the video i got the idea that Crook was saying squah the beef or your gonna be fucked up, Benzino went right back at Crooked and now he is just ignoring it. Doesnt make sense to me. Your right though, he killed this track. Definetly feelin this one more than HSG.
[/quote]

You got to understand though, it's not like Crooked is afraid of Benzino. I think he's just being smart about it, Crooked's a real dude. You REALLY think that if he had something planned he would announce it on the Internet.

"Oh Benzino, that's how you feel, I'm coming to get you. Hip Hop Police, please watch me!"

I don't think Crooked's concerned with Benzino one bit though, musically or in the streets. He probably just realized that he's not worth his time. I mean, look at Crooked's video again. Did he really seem that interested in Benzino, not really.
Benzino hasn't made a reply to the Royce video maybe crooked got him in Boston behind the scenes lol! Also remeber that guy Hollowz who used to chat shit what happened to him? Never heard from him again, another victim from crooked's hitlist lol!