Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official "Million Dollar Story" Album Discussion Thread (Coming Soon)
"Although an official release date has not been announced"

"he has canceled plans to release the "Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist LP". "

I love it lol! No release date "yet", huh? What is coming soon???? I'm sorry but we've heard that too many time to take seriously.  I told everybody here that the PFWW LP would never come, and this probably wont ever come either. Sorry to say, but we've been down this path before, with the same results everytime. In two months, "million dollar story" will be an afterthought and Crooked wont mention it again. Something else will then take its place and the cycle will continue.

Don't get it twisted though, I certainly hope I am wrong, and the album does come out, but I don't think it will. If it does, it certainly wont drop in April or May either. Maybe this fall if anything.

Also, his debut album better not be a digital-only project. That would such a spit in the face to all the fans. That would be a project I would not support at all if it is digital-only.

Recently, we really did get BO2 EP, Slaughterhouse album, PFWW EP, and HSG album- there are tons of projects that we never got that he talked about openly too. BOSS, Dream Tapes, Group Therapy, HHW Remix album, and I might have missed one lol!......Thats not a good ratio of potential projects to actual releases.
(01-07-2010, 07:37 AM)DALJ link Wrote:Why do you wanna hear i'm still an mc OG so bad (if there is 1) we have already heard the lyrics and the beat ain't gonna make the song any better! That song is no where near good enough for what we expect from B.O.S.S

shit man the beat goes in hard as fuck, og>>>>>>remix.
Looks like Crooked answered some people's prayers...

One collabo that I always heard people recommend for Crooked I was with Twista and it appears that they recorded a joint last night.

From Crooked's Twitter...

"jus laid 1 wit twista.... #MillionDollarStory"
Damn looks like this album will come out in april! Fingers crossed.
(01-15-2010, 07:19 PM)DALJ link Wrote:Damn looks like this album will come out in april! Fingers crossed.

I'm telling you, they are really picking up the pace. I see great things for COB this year.
(01-15-2010, 07:20 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=DALJ link=topic=3009.msg266296#msg266296 date=1263597573]
Damn looks like this album will come out in april! Fingers crossed.

I'm telling you, they are really picking up the pace. I see great things for COB this year.
[/quote]

That would be amazing if it came out in April. A twista collabo will be so sick!!
crooked goin double time with twista!!!
(01-15-2010, 11:29 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:crooked goin double time with twista!!!

That's what I'm thinking!
shit im waitin for this collabo since i know hiphop, but crooked needs to add that song with tech n9ne, tech was talking about that too what was the title ??

and add that song in the ben-zeen-hoe response,gangstas cry,boss & gangsta,poke it out, cocaine hell´va drug,im still an mc og, shit can´t wiat but we all know that april is a dream release date unfornattly however i hope he drops it in summer.
(01-15-2010, 07:12 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Looks like Crooked answered some people's prayers...

One collabo that I always heard people recommend for Crooked I was with Twista and it appears that they recorded a joint last night.

From Crooked's Twitter...

"jus laid 1 wit twista.... #MillionDollarStory"

That would probably be nice track with the two of them on there, but I'm not excited over it.A Crooked/Twista sound more like a mixtape track than Crooked's debut album material if you ask me.

he needs a track with The Game on this album badly. Game has been the face of the west for 6-7 years now (and is certainly the west's best-selller in that time span). I would also like to hear DPG on the album, I know that might just rehashing the past, buts been quite some time since they recorded together.