Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official "Million Dollar Story" Album Discussion Thread (Coming Soon)
(01-17-2010, 10:13 AM)cymba link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=3009.msg266295#msg266295 date=1263597134]
Looks like Crooked answered some people's prayers...

One collabo that I always heard people recommend for Crooked I was with Twista and it appears that they recorded a joint last night.

From Crooked's Twitter...

"jus laid 1 wit twista.... #MillionDollarStory"

That would probably be nice track with the two of them on there, but I'm not excited over it.A Crooked/Twista sound more like a mixtape track than Crooked's debut album material if you ask me.

he needs a track with The Game on this album badly. Game has been the face of the west for 6-7 years now (and is certainly the west's best-selller in that time span). I would also like to hear DPG on the album, I know that might just rehashing the past, buts been quite some time since they recorded together.
[/quote]

A track with Crooked and The Game would be awesome, i've always liked Game, thought he was a very underrated rapper.
(01-17-2010, 08:07 AM)ferhat link Wrote:but crooked needs to add that song with tech n9ne, tech was talking about that too what was the title ??

"Blammers & Burners"
(01-17-2010, 04:36 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=ferhat link=topic=3009.msg266352#msg266352 date=1263730073]
but crooked needs to add that song with tech n9ne, tech was talking about that too what was the title ??

"Blammers & Burners"
[/quote]

Sounds sick. I really hope Gangstas Cry will be on there, i doubt it will be though because its so old and his voice sounds different on it, maybe he will re-record it though
(01-17-2010, 04:42 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=3009.msg266369#msg266369 date=1263760615]
[quote author=ferhat link=topic=3009.msg266352#msg266352 date=1263730073]
but crooked needs to add that song with tech n9ne, tech was talking about that too what was the title ??

"Blammers & Burners"
[/quote]

Sounds sick. I really hope Gangstas Cry will be on there, i doubt it will be though because its so old and his voice sounds different on it, maybe he will re-record it though
[/quote]

If it's not, then it needs to be leaked. Everyone has always called it a timeless classic that has heard it in full.
Another update I found the other night...

"cooking up more crazy bangers for @theRealCrookedi #MillionDollarStory" - @JeffreyMannquin

Anyone know any work from this guy?
(01-17-2010, 08:02 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Another update I found the other night...

"cooking up more crazy bangers for @theRealCrookedi #MillionDollarStory" - @JeffreyMannquin

Anyone know any work from this guy?

lol fuk knows never heard of him!
I don't want to get too excited about this, but looks like we're in for a treat. Looking forward to this album, if it does come out.
shit man crooked needs to add tech n9ne to that song with twista then it´s an triple murder shit.
(01-18-2010, 03:07 PM)Dimos link Wrote:I don't want to get too excited about this, but looks like we're in for a treat. Looking forward to this album, if it does come out.

I was just talking about the album 10 minutes ago... I really have a feeling that this is it. I know we say that EVERY time, but it just makes so much sense now. I think Crooked's in a really good place now.
I would choose boss over any crooked album any day! Also why is he recording a new album? I doubt he will still have sicker lyrics than the ones used for boss!