Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official "Million Dollar Story" Album Discussion Thread (Coming Soon)
I just hope this doesn't end up being a posthumous release.
"That's in the past
you should let go
all my fans bootleg it
and move forward
the West Coast
Bring it to the present,
now I'm signin' a new song
I told ya in Move On
to move on..."
-- Crooked I, I'm Ready freestyle
I spoke to Kino after the show at BB Kings in NYC on WED and he said the album was coming out SEPT/OCT. I'm sure that won't stick and I'll be SHOCKED to see anything before 2013, at the earliest.
(07-13-2012, 07:27 PM)Iconoklass link Wrote:I spoke to Kino after the show at BB Kings in NYC on WED and he said the album was coming out SEPT/OCT. I'm sure that won't stick and I'll be SHOCKED to see anything before 2013, at the earliest.
Hell, I'll be shocked to see anything before his funeral service, at the earliest
If the album DOES come out this year, it's going to obviously be 95% different than the previously listed track listing. Although, we know Crooked has a lot of joints in the "vault", who knows what he has in store.

Honestly, I'm not even thinking about a solo album right now. I'm still enjoying Psalm 82:v6 and we got a Slaughterhouse mixtape and album on the way.

September is in 2 months. There won't be a solo album at that point. Just keeping it real.
When Crooked drops this later on this year, the title might be changed to Billion dollar story cuz he finna be ballin' big time! 2012 COB Cob cOB