Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I HoodHype Interview (01/06/10)
(01-08-2010, 04:07 PM)ferhat link Wrote:yeah, khalil,premio,alc that´s dope...but i doubt that joey will drop his album in march, cause one month after joell??? no way...joey will drop it in summer and crooked in autum.im habby if he will release it in april or may, don´t get me wrong.

Well, if you look at it this way, he plans to have half the album finished in two weeks. Then they go on tour until February. I figure it will take him at least another month to finish the album given the amount of time he's worked on it so far. Not to mention, we have no idea whether or not songs that were planned for "Boss" or the "Weapon Waist LP" will making an appearance on the project. April or May is not a big deal with me. I don't think if Joe pushed his album back until the summer, Crooked wouldn't want to wait and would take Joe's place on the schedule.
(01-08-2010, 04:07 PM)ferhat link Wrote:but i doubt that joey will drop his album in march, cause one month after joell??? no way...

Why not? We're not talking about Eminem dropping Relapse 2 a month after Detox, it's only Slaughterhouse. A month is a long enough gap, no matter what your concerns are. If your talking from a fans perspective and want the albums further apart so you can fully enjoy them then fair enough but to me it's still not a big deal, a month is a long time.

In my opinion, Joe, Joell and Crooked should all try drop their albums about a month apart, then take a short hiatus and release the Slaughterhouse album a few months later.
(01-08-2010, 04:18 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=ferhat link=topic=3011.msg265975#msg265975 date=1262981264]
yeah, khalil,premio,alc that´s dope...but i doubt that joey will drop his album in march, cause one month after joell??? no way...joey will drop it in summer and crooked in autum.im habby if he will release it in april or may, don´t get me wrong.

Well, if you look at it this way, he plans to have half the album finished in two weeks. Then they go on tour until February. I figure it will take him at least another month to finish the album given the amount of time he's worked on it so far. Not to mention, we have no idea whether or not songs that were planned for "Boss" or the "Weapon Waist LP" will making an appearance on the project. April or May is not a big deal with me. I don't think if Joe pushed his album back until the summer, Crooked wouldn't want to wait and would take Joe's place on the schedule.
[/quote]
(01-09-2010, 04:43 AM)alphabet link Wrote:[quote author=ferhat link=topic=3011.msg265975#msg265975 date=1262981264]but i doubt that joey will drop his album in march, cause one month after joell??? no way...

Why not? We're not talking about Eminem dropping Relapse 2 a month after Detox, it's only Slaughterhouse. A month is a long enough gap, no matter what your concerns are. If your talking from a fans perspective and want the albums further apart so you can fully enjoy them then fair enough but to me it's still not a big deal, a month is a long time.

In my opinion, Joe, Joell and Crooked should all try drop their albums about a month apart, then take a short hiatus and release the Slaughterhouse album a few months later.
[/quote]

i heard you guys, i know that ain´t a major release but that´s a debut album from crook and that´s the important thing about this release, didn´t this guy wanted to drop a album at deathrow? or didn´t he promised us the album in 07? okay, of course it would be great if they dropped joell´s 1st,then joey´s and then crooked´s, slaughterhouse 2? after that? damn that´s like askin crook give me your whole music that you recorded in your life...Wink
imagine.

joell then joe then crook then royce then SH2.

all in consecutive months!
a discussion about timing for the release of a Crooked I / Joe Budden album is ridiculous, serious! They wont move major numbers, unless something drastic changes, like, right now. Let's be realistic for a minute lol, there won't be any sort of promotion for the album that would be worth mentioning, will there? It wont affect their album sales in an extent that it would matter really. Make that album as perfect as you can, and drop it, and let the music do the talking. It's not going anywhere near Gold Status anyways. So focus on dropping a classic, like Royce did with Street Hop.