Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I HipHopDX Interview - Talks Album, Benzino & More (01/07/10)
I believe that this album will actullay come out this year, but if it doesnt im gonna be fuckin' done with Crooked. haha ok im lying, but he cant let us down again. Anywayz, good interview.
(01-07-2010, 03:39 PM)DALJ link Wrote:what will happen to boss then? or group therapy will we ever see those? why cant he release boss before working on another album i mean whats the fucking point?

I think he wants to release fresh material and Boss is several years old now.
[
(01-07-2010, 04:02 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=DALJ link=topic=3013.msg265927#msg265927 date=1262893192]
what will happen to Million Dollar Story and boss then? or group therapy will we ever see those? why cant he release boss before working on another album i mean whats the fucking point?

I think he wants to release fresh material and Million Dollar Story is several years old now.  
[/quote]

Flash forward to 2012!! Big Grin
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
(01-07-2010, 04:17 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote:[[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=3013.msg265931#msg265931 date=1262894563]
[quote author=DALJ link=topic=3013.msg265927#msg265927 date=1262893192]
what will happen to Million Dollar Story and boss then? or group therapy will we ever see those? why cant he release boss before working on another album i mean whats the fucking point?

I think he wants to release fresh material and Million Dollar Story is several years old now. 
[/quote]

Flash forward to 2012!! Big Grin
[/quote]

Sad
I still want to hear B.O.S.S., I don't care if it's a few years old - quality music is quality music. He made/was making B.O.S.S. when he released YBV2 which was a mixtape. I used to daydream how awesome the album would be when the quality of the mixtape was that high.

(01-07-2010, 04:17 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote:Flash forward to 2012!! Big Grin

If I don't get a Crooked album before the end of the world in 2012, I won't be supporting his music in the after life.
hey as long as i get an official album before the 21st dec 2012 (where supposedly we go boom) ill be happy.
Don't get too excited guys! Crooked's track record with release is piss-poor, I do not take ANY release date seriously anymore.

Crooked ain't dropping an album til he is confident he will at least go gold. For that to happen, he needs a huge co-sign from someone- like, you know, that one dude from Shady Records maybe lol? One of the only positives about Crooked never releasing an album is that he has never flopped, when only a very select handful of rappers haven't flopped yet (that dude from Shady being one of them!). If he isn't confident it will sell, it ain't gonna be put it out.

As with other people's concern, I just hope the quality is there. His debut album is looooooooooong overdue, and he needs to package the PERFECT fucking album. There is no doubt about that. Dude has been working on that album since '95, anything less than 5 mics and a XXL rating is unacceptable to me. That may be harsh, but the fans do deserve it. If Crooked can deliver on that, he will be forgiven for all his previous album blunders, and theres quite a few of them. 

i think if he released boss it would be 1 of the best albums ever because crooked is always talking about how good it is! However can we take his word for that? I mean he said pfww was his best body of work till date but that shit was wack for crookeds standards!