Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official Crooked I Covers Thread
(09-26-2009, 06:51 AM)DALJ link Wrote: How about them fan made pfww u made effex? And coming to that crooked lied about the artwork coming out as well still no use for that!

What do you mean... The artwork leaked.
(11-03-2009, 12:40 AM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=DALJ link=topic=16.msg261710#msg261710 date=1253962274]
How about them fan made pfww u made effex? And coming to that crooked lied about the artwork coming out as well still no use for that!

What do you mean... The artwork leaked.
[/quote]

lol I posted this ages ago when it hadn't!
loving those PFWW ones.
wtf the fan made covers are better than the originals! Crooked needs to employ his fans to do that shit for him because the guy who is designing them now is wack!
(04-11-2010, 11:12 AM)DALJ link Wrote: wtf the fan made covers are better than the originals! Crooked needs to employ his fans to do that shit for him because the guy who is designing them now is wack!

co-sign

dunno when 2 dropped, or if they're even official or not but here's a few that I have and didn't see

Crooked I - Concealed Weapon Vol. 1

[Image: 10p7p01.jpg]

Crooked I - Concealed Weapon Vol. 2

[Image: f1d5dl.jpg]

Vol. 2 doesn't actually say Vol. 2

Crooked I - Hood Star [C/S] '10

[Image: Crooked+I+-+Hood+Star+(Screwed+%26+Chopp...DGC%5D.png]

P.S. IMO we should create sticky threads like this one in every Multimedia board 'cuz dope fan-made covers are hard to come by, and alwayz go harder than the officials, 'cuz we do one thing that Crook's designers don't and that's put our heart and soul into everyone we create.
Concealed Weapon Vol. 1 and 2 are fan created from a fan created mixtape. Very old, back from the Death Row days.
Crooked I - Tha Block Obama 1 Cover [Fan-Made]

[Image: 67288933.jpg]

^^^Pretty dope huh.^^^

Crooked I - Villian (Single) Cover [Fan-Made]

[Image: 885686405574.jpg]

^^^I would appreciate that one in a larger version^^^

Crooked I - Everythang (Official)

[Image: everythang.jpg?ts=1285193008]