Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Microphone Bully Interview (01/10/10)

Quote:As Crooked I continues to gear up for his debut album Million Dollar Story, the promotional campaign rolls forward as well. Recently, Microphone Bully was able to reach out to Crooked I to discuss not only his upcoming projects, but tour schedule as well.

As everyone knows, Crooked I is preparing to release his debut album this upcoming spring, but also has plans to drop the sophomore effort from the Slaughterhouse collective as well. In preparation for that release, the four-headed monster will continue to grind hard with not only solo projects, but promotional tours as well. Firstly, the Slaughterhouse crew will be headed overseas for a European tour starting at the end of this month. Upon their return, Crooked I and Royce Da 5'9" are planning their East Coast tour which is scheduled to hit venues such as New York's S.O.B.s (Sounds of Brazil) in March. Additional projects include those from Crooked I's C.O.B. (Circle of Bosses) brand. Those projects consist of The Horse Shoe G.A.N.G.'s Pimp Shit music video and the highly anticipated album from Sauce Da Boss later on this year. Details regarding all these topics and much more are included in Microphone Bully's interview, so we encourage everyone to check out the conversation in full by using the included download link.

If you are interested in checking out additional interviews and content from Microphone Bully, please make certain to check out their official website for further details. In the mean time, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further Crooked I updates.

Reference: http://www.zshare.net/audio/71060292b1b80f29/
props for that effex.
(01-11-2010, 07:01 AM)ferhat link Wrote:props for that effex.
Good lookin' out
awesum radio call!
(01-11-2010, 07:01 AM)ferhat link Wrote:props for that effex.