Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quotes on the front page....
any chance of adding the name of the song somewhere? most times i know where theyre from but a couple i never heard like the one about walking across the ocean floor and a couple others, also i have a suggestion for one of those quotes....top 5 dead or alive ur list is buggin me, count myself twice the rest of slaughterhouse the other 3....illness as usual
Hmm... I could try adding the song names, but I'm not sure if it will fit very well. Not trying to make it get too cluttered.

Thanks for the suggested quote though, I been meaning to update them, it's always the last thing on my mind though. I actually have a file on my desktop with a bunch I was going to add the other day though.
wow ur quick i posted that like 2 mins ago...btw can u tell me where that ocean floor scheme is from? thx
its from my fav crooked i freestyle the hero freestyle by nas
http://www.zshare.net/audio/71221046249c853e/
OMG thank you so much bro...thats a new definition for c/sea walkin ?!?!?!? DAMN CROOK
i know! Its such a good verse, no bad lines from him in that,  imo rivals the best of the HHW series
(01-14-2010, 08:11 PM)shaffaaf27 link Wrote:its from my fav crooked i freestyle the hero freestyle by nas

Such a classic.

This is one of my favorites too.
do u still update it with the new punchlines like

C.O.B. who the feds dont like.
(01-15-2010, 05:45 AM)Aaron link Wrote:do u still update it with the new punchlines like

C.O.B. who the feds dont like.

Yeah, I'm going to add a bunch. I added a few about a month ago. However, it's so random that sometimes you never see certain quotes.

I want to make sure I get more recent lines up.