Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TWISTA ON "MILLION DOLLAR STORY"
When I chopped it up wit CROOKED at the show here in Tempe, AZ I told him he should use a TRAXS PRODUCTION (THE LEGENDARY TRAXSTER - TWISTA ADRENALINE RUSH & DO OR DIE - PICTURE THIS) and CROOK said he'd look into that. Today I seen on Twitter that CROOKED got TWISTA on a track for "MILLION DOLLAR STORY" mayne I hope TRAXS did the beat.... What y'all think bout that? TWISTA on the album? THE LEGENDARY TRAXSTER? or which producer would you like to see feature on the NEW ALBUM??
LOL... We actually already posted this in the "Million Dollar Story" thread stickied a the top of the forum.

However, yes, I am very excited about this collaboration. This is one of those tracks that has been talked about by many fans for so many years. It's really nice to hear that Crooked answered by making this song possible.

I'm expecting something classic.
take it down than EFFex, aint trying to flood the site with doubles.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOMY1sbB6Kg[/youtube]
(01-16-2010, 11:03 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:LOL... We actually already posted this in the "Million Dollar Story" thread stickied a the top of the forum.

However, yes, I am very excited about this collaboration. This is one of those tracks that has been talked about by many fans for so many years. It's really nice to hear that Crooked answered by making this song possible.

Completely agreed, hopefully Crook spits fast too over a hot beat, that would be some classic shit

I'm expecting something classic.
(01-17-2010, 12:04 AM)CHAMILLITARY - CWAL MOB link Wrote:take it down than EFFex, aint trying to flood the site with doubles.

It's cool man, it's possible that others may have not seen that update.
well I indeed didn't the only time I check the site is to see if crook has dropped anything new and will read an article/forum post if the title interests me so the only reason I clicked was to see what this was about lol anyway hope alls going good around here and for Crook I'll be checkin for an album lol which seems very probable now a days
 Defective Crooked I Robot
Twista and Crook would be dope man, is this still a rumor or confirmed?
(01-17-2010, 08:39 PM)Crooked I Stan link Wrote:Twista and Crook would be dope man, is this still a rumor or confirmed?

Confirmed.
This is cool.  I personally don't care for Twista, but I've always wanted to hear this to see if Crooked can keep up (even though I already know the answer..... Wink
(01-18-2010, 09:00 AM)Akademic link Wrote:This is cool.  I personally don't care for Twista, but I've always wanted to hear this to see if Crooked can keep up (even though I already know the answer..... Wink

well I doubt crooked can double spit anymore like back in the days! I mean listen to him on Sound Off that aint no double spit just talking fast lol!