Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SLAUGHTERHOUSE ALREADY SIGN TO SHADY RECORDS??????
WHATS UP EVERYBODY, I HEARD FROM A SOURCE THAT SLAUGHTERHOUSE IS ALREADY SIGN TO SHADY RECORDS....NOW I DONT KNOW IF THATS TRUE, BUT IM GUESSING THEY DONT WANT TO GO PUBLIC WITH IT UNTILL THEY FINISH TIEING UP LOOSE ENDS ON THERE OLD LABLE FIRST
SLOW DOWN BUDDY
I wouldn't doubt it, I've heard similar stuff, but really have no idea when an announcement is coming.
i wonder if crooked i will sign to shady as a solo artist, that would be really good for him
(01-17-2010, 08:41 PM)superman$$ link Wrote:i wonder if crooked i will sign to shady as a solo artist, that would be really good for him

I'm not sure, have you heard anything about it?

I'm wondering what his plans for "Million Dollar Story" is, it seems like he's keeping it under wraps for now.
i have not heard anything from crook, the last time i heard from him is when he text me and said he was in  detroit with Eminem, other then that i hope he drops this album in stores or  drop it under shady
(01-17-2010, 08:47 PM)superman$$ link Wrote:i have not heard anything from crook, the last time i heard from him is when he text me and said he was in  detroit with Eminem, other then that i hope he drops this album in stores or  drop it under shady

Yeah, I know that he's pushing that COB Digital label right now, I agree though. We NEED the physical distribution of the album.
i agree, i think if he does do that C.O.B will be pushed out more better almost like young money, if we can do that, the westcost will be back and better then ever thanks to crooked i..
HERE'S HOPEING!!!!!!!!!

:p
(01-17-2010, 08:53 PM)superman$$ link Wrote:the westcost will be back and better then ever thanks to crooked i..

Well... They don't call him Boss of the West for nothing!