Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked's most emotional track?
i recently heard his mix on Sally Anthony's "Been So Long" and WOW that shit is powerful. what other tracks would you guys say he really opens up on like that?
I mean...

I think of "So Long" as more political than emotional.

If you want to talk emotion. I'd probably name tracks like "Nobody Understands Me", "My Life", "My Life 2.0", "Auphelia Payne", "If You Ever Hear Me"...
It's definitely up there as far emotions go but I still think My Life 2.0 from St. Valentine's Day Bossacre is his best.
If You Ever Hear Me, Killaz Rain Drops verse, My Life. But most emotional track from Crook is still unreleased, its the long anticipated "Gangstas Cry"ft. K-Young produced by. Jim Gittum. Ive had the pleasure of listening to that once  as few others in here. I think when this gets released (i hope it will) its gonna set whole new standards for Crooked I in the eyes of his fans,critics and haters.
rain drop anyone?
I've Suffered Too Long. If only there was a CDQ version
(01-25-2010, 05:33 AM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote:If You Ever Hear Me, Killaz verse, My Life. But most emotional track from Crook is still unreleased, its the long anticipated "Gangstas Cry"ft. K-Young produced by. Jim Gittum. Ive had the pleasure of listening to that once  as few others in here. I think when this gets released (i hope it will) its gonna set whole new standards for Crooked I in the eyes of his fans,critics and haters.

So lucky you got to hear it, i really really hope he puts this on Million Dollar Story, because it sounds like it should be released on an album not a random free download to the internet. I think the most emotional Crook song is My Life 2.0 and that is one of my fav Crooked songs ever.
His verse on Raindrops topped My Life 2.0.
Id say raindrops, my life, and my life 2.0
In terms of emotion it has to be Raindrops for me.  You can just feel it through the whole verse.....If You Ever Hear Me comes in a close 2nd though.