Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whos Joell goin at? Hope we gonna hear sth soon.
JoellOrtiz

Yo, niggas be asking me for verses and when I ask for reciprocal they act funny. Sendin me to to managers.I dont want your bum verse.fuk it
13 minutes ago from web

JoellOrtiz

complex mag, mtv, JayZ and the whole industry can fool the world into likin u. but you know somewhere deep inside, YOUR WACK
8 minutes ago from web

JoellOrtiz

the rag magazines,watered down blogs,payola djs and dick hoppin industry idiots have propped posers up. time to rip up down and start over

JoellOrtiz

- one of your fav rappers was rude to me when I met his punk ass. Imma give yall a hint who it was- My fist is bigger than dude head.

- your fav rappers was rude to me when I met him. Imma give yall a hint who it was-He got 7th grader bird chest that he always show off

- Met dude at HOT97 and I asked him how his stay in NY was goin. He respond, "I been here plenty of times playboy" and walks off with security

Some say might be a publicity stunt, maybe Drake, J Cole Wale, Weezy.....some say even Budden LOL

EDIT

Not Drake or Cole

@Codac504 Drake is actually been a great fucking rapper...the industry was late on him. As usual
@stupiddopemoves J cole is fire! Dont read into it. Just read fams.

im wondering who he ment speac. in this slot - Met dude at HOT97 and I asked him how his stay in NY was goin. He respond, "I been here plenty of times playboy" and walks off with security.

nah joey can´t be it´s his slaughter bro and joey ain´t runnin with security, it must be a big artist, that ain´t from new york.
who ever it is, rip him
Bet it's lil Wayne or t.i or the game or ludacris! Lol
Haha i have no idea, he's prolly just clownin cuz he always talks about he doesnt want beef he just wants to rap, so hes prolly just trying to make us think
its snoop dogg
i read somewhere that its TI...they had pics and TI fits the description of small head and chest, pause, and he is known for that "playboy" phrase...also not from NY...but who knows maybe he was just havin a bad day because he was waiting to go to jail or maybe he didnt know who ortiz was lol, but either way i dont wanna see any diss tracks back and forth with these 2 guys as i am a fan of both....although it would be a good battle most liklely.
(01-25-2010, 08:28 PM)Grade A link Wrote:i read somewhere that its TI...they had pics and TI fits the description of small head and chest, pause, and he is known for that "playboy" phrase...also not from NY...but who knows maybe he was just havin a bad day because he was waiting to go to jail or maybe he didnt know who ortiz was lol, but either way i dont wanna see any diss tracks back and forth with these 2 guys as i am a fan of both....although it would be a good battle most liklely.

T.I. is pretty good lyrically but def not on Joells level, however it would be a fun battle cuz Tip would bring the swag, some decent lyrics and some good shots and Joell would just have fun with it since he knows he can bring it lyrically anytime he wants to
I thought it was Wayne.  I can't see TI being a prick like that
Any word on this yet? I'm dying to know who it is. When I first read the posts T.I. came to mind because of the whole bird chest thing. Wayne is a little dude too, but it looks like he at least tries to bulk up a little so i don't know if it is him eventhough he seems like more of a self conceded asshole. Who knows though maybe T.I. is not such a nice guy when he is not doing charity and followed by television cameras in a desperate attempt to stay out of jail. Not a huge fan of either T.I. or Wayne, but I would def want to see Wayne get ripped more just because everyone says he is the best alive when it is pretty evident that is a complete exaggeration. I just want to see Ortiz get some satisfaction out of this.