Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King Tech feat. Various Artists - "Wake Up Show Anthem 2010"

Quote:It has always been an unwritten rule that anyone who is worth mentioning in Hip Hop must first earn their co-signing from Sway and King Tech's World Famous Wake Up Show. Well, the radio duo is back with a new anthem to set off the new year features some of the greatest emcees in the game today.

It is no secret that Crooked I made quite a name for himself on The Wake-Up Show over the years with appearances on tracks such as Underground Tactics, The Anthem 7 and the infamous Grindin Freestyle. Well, the Long Beach emcee is still being recognized for his contributions to Hip Hop as Sway and Tech have recruited him to drop a verse on their latest collaboration. The King Tech produced track titled 2010 Wake Up Show Anthem features appearances by not only Crooked I, but Locksmith, Kam Moye, Tech N9ne, Tajai, The RZA, Ras Kass, B-Real and of course DJ Revolution. This modern day ode to Hip Hop is sure to leave listeners completely stunned. We encourage everyone to check out this latest opus by using the download link or music player included below. Additionally, make sure to be on the look out for an official music video dropping in the near future.

Of course this is not the first time that Crooked I delivered lyrics over King Tech's production. Fans will recall Crooked I and King Tech's monumental collaboration titled If You Ever Hear Me which dropped in early 2009. The track stemmed from Crooked I's near brush with death and served as a portal for him to express his mind-state at that time. Make sure to check out this song by using the "related" link which is also included below. In the mean time, please keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for further Crooked I updates.

Download / Stream: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=186

Related Link: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=74
What ever happened to Wake Up Show? I miss the crooked videos! Also wtf happened to crookeds verse? I was expecting fucking mad punchlines and shit and all he does is waste his verse with rappers names?
tech9 took it hands down
Technicians A-HOO A-HOO!  I dont know, I don't think anybody really killed this track. I thought n9na had the best verse. I expected a lot more from Crooked and Rass Kass. It seems like Crooked either freestyled or wrote that verse in literally 2 min. Not complaining though, we have been getting tracks like mad the past month or so. ;D
i like the track but Crook wasted his verse tryin to stay in the theme of it being an intro. shrug
(01-26-2010, 05:51 PM)DALJ link Wrote:What ever happened to Wake Up Show? I miss the crooked videos! Also wtf happened to crookeds verse? I was expecting fucking mad punchlines and shit and all he does is waste his verse with rappers names?

agreed 100%
I believe u brovas aint dwn wit real hip hop elements. Crooked killed those niggaz without sayin too much. Believe me, he went in.
(01-29-2010, 03:25 PM)DJ WEST link Wrote:I believe u brovas aint dwn wit real hip hop elements. Crooked killed those niggaz without sayin too much. Believe me, he went in.

haha its funny cuz his weakest verse is prolly still better than 90 percent of the rappers in the game
this shyt is fire
all sick m.c.'s