5 62.50%
You're wrong!
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crook, Joell, Royce ghostwriting...(My suppositions)
Do you know which verses/songs they wrote?
Im very curious about that.

I know, that  back in the days Crook wrote somethin for Kurupt, Lisa Left Eye, Dre. I suppose that he wrote a lot for other Death Row artist too.
My supposition: Dre's verses in "Forgot about Dre"

Royce wrote for Diddy. Thats all i know... :/

I don't know nothing about Joell...but he's the best lyricist from SH, and Im sure that he wrote somethin BIG Big Grin (My supposition: 50Cent verses in "Hate it or Love it")  What do You think bout that?

Peace!

Joell is not the best lyricist in SH it has to be crooked, I mean every 1 of the hip hop weeklies is sick and he comes up with punchlines you would never think about! Also 50 Cent wrote his own verse for Hate It Or Love it and I can remember reading somewhere he wrote the games as well!

Crooked I is the best rapper alive. He's verses are crazy. He has the best flow ever. Best flow in SH - no doubt!
But I must admit, that Joell's lyrics are little bit better (overall).
That's only My subjective opinion Smile

Back to the topic...
Anyone knows somethin bout SH ghostwriting (Joey's too)??
toukatouka speaking some rapid nonsense there

fair enough dre's verses on forgot about dre were written by a good writer but it's far more likely eminem as he featured on the song with him

and i don't think fiddy has ghostwriters, probably why his shit is low-brow non lyrical rubbish, there is no chance that joell wrote his verses on hate it or love it, although it's a big track there is nothing spectacular about fiddy's verses on it, come on rhyming "good" with "hood", that's some warren g shit right there. no chance joell wrote it you silly man

bigradgeandy

So what's Your suppositions...? Which verses SH members ghostwrote?
(01-28-2010, 02:21 PM)toukatouka link Wrote:bigradgeandy

So what's Your suppositions...? Which verses SH members ghostwrote?

I have no idea my friend but pretty sure not these two, i've got a copy of 2001 at my mothers abode, i'll check the credits for forgot about dre next time i'm there though. Jigga wrote still d.r.e and he gets mentioned in thne credits so no reason why crookeed wouldn't
I have no idea, thats why its called ghost writing, your not supposed to know. haha im sure theyve all done it at some point in there careers
I'm pretty sure that everyone who ghost wrote on "2001" got credits in the booklet. I don't have the booklet readily available, but people such as Jay-Z, Royce, etc received their credit.

BTW: 509 is right about what he said. Not everyone reveals their ghost writers. However, in the case of Dre's album, there's no reason that Crooked wouldn't be listed if other names were.
(01-28-2010, 11:13 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:I'm pretty sure that everyone who ghost wrote on "2001" got credits in the booklet. I don't have the booklet readily available, but people such as Jay-Z, Royce, etc received their credit.

BTW: 509 is right about what he said. Not everyone reveals their ghost writers. However, in the case of Dre's album, there's no reason that Crooked wouldn't be listed if other names were.

didnt dre and crooked have a falling out years ago, maybe cause crooked didnt recieve his rekognistion maybe?
Crooked is not listed in 2001.

Eminem wrote Forgot about Dre.

Royce wrote a version of Explosive on 2001 but it was not used, Ive downloaded it before and do prefer the one they used.

Royce also wrote that song P Diddy did with Cristina Aguilera on Press Play.

And yeah, Jay Z did write Still Dre.

And with regard to Game and 50 hate it or love it, 50 apparently wrote the hook but Game's verses are his own.