Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bizzy Bone feat. Crooked I & Young Jeezy - "Run Da Club" (Blend)
EDIT: Thought this was new, but it isn't, my bad...

--- --- ---

Don't know if any of ya'll heard this...

"Run Da Club"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5nDzQIuJHo
Ahh nevermind, this is a blend with Hip Hop Weekly #27...
yea i've had that track for awhile now, dont usually keep blends but this one is done well.
(02-02-2010, 04:15 PM)Aaron link Wrote:yea i've had that track for awhile now, dont usually keep blends but this one is done well.

Yeah, I seen it posted on Twitter and assumed it was new, then I listened and figured it out, lol.
haha regardless, its pretty dope
i love bizzy bone!! ive never heard of this, what does belnd mean? does that mean they didnt really collabrate on this song and its verses from other songs i have no idea ne help??
(02-03-2010, 04:12 AM)beagle link Wrote:i love bizzy bone!! ive never heard of this, what does belnd mean? does that mean they didnt really collabrate on this song and its verses from other songs i have no idea ne help??

Yeah, this is Crooked I's verse from Hip Hop Weekly 27. It's just a fan mix. I thought it was the real thing until I played it, LOL.
this is wack as hell, jeezys and crookeds verses werent even mixed right......but where did that guy get the crooked acapella? i wasnt aware that he released any of the HHWs as acapellas.......any info?
(02-03-2010, 10:33 AM)Grade A link Wrote:this is wack as hell, jeezys and crookeds verses werent even mixed right......but where did that guy get the crooked acapella? i wasnt aware that he released any of the HHWs as acapellas.......any info?

He doesnt have to release them as acapellas, theres programs that you can use to just remove the beat from the background, i dont know how to do it but i know there out there
(02-03-2010, 07:20 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=Grade A link=topic=3169.msg267085#msg267085 date=1265207587]
this is wack as hell, jeezys and crookeds verses werent even mixed right......but where did that guy get the crooked acapella? i wasnt aware that he released any of the HHWs as acapellas.......any info?

He doesnt have to release them as acapellas, theres programs that you can use to just remove the beat from the background, i dont know how to do it but i know there out there
[/quote]

yea but those are never clear, this sounds real nice so its either studio or a profesional cpu....i guess no one knows who actually made this eh?