Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe Budden Help
I'm trying to boost up my Joe Budden collection and i need some help...haha does anyone have a discography of the songs he's been featured on?? I think i have alot of them but im not sure

And he did a freestyle about 2 years ago on the Carey Sisters show, theres z-share links all over the internet but there all dead, can anyone hook me up with a link thats alive?? haha thanks people
As far as Joe Budden stuff goes, I'm by no means an authority. I just have all his official releases and mixtapes with a few freestyles here and there.

I think a good place to start is the 12 CD "Growth of a Legend" collection. I don't have a link, but I'm sure a Google search would work.
(02-02-2010, 10:49 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:As far as Joe Budden stuff goes, I'm by no means an authority. I just have all his official releases and mixtapes with a few freestyles here and there.

I think a good place to start is the 12 CD "Growth of a Legend" collection. I don't have a link, but I'm sure a Google search would work.

Hell yeah bro, i actullay downloaded that a couple days ago and thats everything up to 2006, i have 425 of his songs including slaughterhouse and now im just trying to get the last few songs so i have everything. haha its a dope collection though, Joe can spit crazy lyrics when he wants to
thanks for that link i just finished downloadin then... is their a simialar file on the internet for joell ortiz aswell??
(02-03-2010, 04:46 AM)beagle link Wrote:thanks for that link i just finished downloadin then... is their a simialar file on the internet for joell ortiz aswell??

Naw homie there isnt, but there are a few mixtape that have some of his random unreleased shit on them, like the Brooklyn Bomber mixtape and a few random ones online. His discography isnt as big as Joe's, i'm pretty sure ive got everything Joell has ever put out and thats 249 songs (Incluidng SH) and thats including all the random freestyles he spit on interviews so those dont really count so hes prolly at about 220 songs and the majority of those are on official mixtapes or albums
Anybody got that Carey Sisters link???
You might want to look here for Joell Ortiz stuff:
http://www.joebuddentv.com/forums/showth...hp?t=17136

Someone posted a lot of Joe B stuff there as well.