Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - "Joke TV" (Video)
This is a quick video clip of Crooked I on a website called "Joke TV"...

http://www.kyte.tv/ch/335528/774049
Thats not even funny Crooked, the lines you say in your diss songs are better than that lol!
lol wow!
meh...i give it like 7/10 for creativity but ya, its wasn't really funny. Good thing he's a rapper not a comedian
LOL... I'm gonna blame it on the alcohol!
^^^^^that was my 1st thought too, but on the real he´s the humbelst hiphop person that i saw, some fans or call it interssed persons who bought they ticket and went to the slaughterhouse concert and at the after party crooked walked in there takin pics, speaks with them and i asked all of them what´s theír mind about him as a person and they said that he´s a cool friendly guy man.
LOOOOOOOOOOOL i laughed at hoe bad it was, and how yellow crookeds teeth are Tongue
(02-07-2010, 06:17 PM)ferhat link Wrote:^^^^^that was my 1st thought too, but on the real he´s the humbelst hiphop person that i saw, some fans or call it interssed persons who bought they ticket and went to the slaughterhouse concert and at the after party crooked walked in there takin pics, speaks with them and i asked all of them what´s theír mind about him as a person and they said that he´s a cool friendly guy man.

Thats what ive heard, thats awesome that he's like that. I respect that alot when an artist treats there fans the way they deserve to be treated