Poll: When will Crooked's album Million Dollar Story drop?
This poll is closed.
March
1.64%
1 1.64%
April
3.28%
2 3.28%
May
6.56%
4 6.56%
June
4.92%
3 4.92%
July
1.64%
1 1.64%
August
3.28%
2 3.28%
September
13.11%
8 13.11%
October
0%
0 0%
November
4.92%
3 4.92%
December
1.64%
1 1.64%
Sometime in 2011
19.67%
12 19.67%
Never
39.34%
24 39.34%
Total 61 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Million Dollar Story - Place Your Bets
All vote and put down your predictions and we can see whos right come the release (hopefully!!).

Id have to say Sept on this one, I honestly cant see it being released anytime before this regardless of how much is completed.

We are still waiting on distribution news etc.
I'm thinking May, but you never know, could be June.
unfortunately never for me
Il go with 2011 ... staying somewhat optimistic!
Im sorry but I voted never for obvious reasons, I bet we'll see another slaughterhouse album sometime this year though...
Suprised already that there has been 5 'never' votes! I shouldnt be really, but come on, you have to keep a little faith!
depends when the Slaughterhouse album will be released. But Royce said next project he wants to do is SH album & after that his next album. Then again, Joell has an album dropping in April & Joey will release his album soon. But when the label issues are solved I believe we know more about Million Dollar Story. But my guess is that it'll be released in 2010. If it's released after the SH album, then september-december. Otherwise April-August.
(02-08-2010, 09:27 PM)JayE link Wrote:depends when the Slaughterhouse album will be released. But Royce said next project he wants to do is SH album & after that his next album. Then again, Joell has an album dropping in April & Joey will release his album soon. But when the label issues are solved I believe we know more about Million Dollar Story. But my guess is that it'll be released in 2010. If it's released after the SH album, then september-december. Otherwise April-August.

I voted for never, but does anybody have any clue when The Great Escape is supposed to drop?, im lookin forward to that almost as much as Crookeds, Joe always comes with good shit
I voted 2011.
lol @ 50% voting for never... And this is his fan forum...

Cmon Crook, please prove us wrong