Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IS SLAUGHTERHOUSE???
WHATS UP, SO SLAUGHTERHOUSE IS BACK HOME NOW FROM THERE TOUR, SO WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO SIGN WITH SHADY? WILL IT BE THIS MONTH? AND WHAT LABLE WILL SLAUGHTERHOUSE SECOND ALBUM BE ON? E1 OR SHADY, DOES ANYBODY KNOW?? 8)
No one knows homie, everyones been waiting but as usual Slaughterhouse never comes through with stuff on time
(02-09-2010, 08:43 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:No one knows homie, everyones been waiting but as usual Slaughterhouse never comes through with stuff on time

i completly disagree with that comment, ive been completly happy with the timing and everything of slaughterhouse i dont think they have really dissapointed at once, remember crooked is only one quarter of slaughter.
(02-09-2010, 10:01 PM)beagle link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=3218.msg267364#msg267364 date=1265762607]
No one knows homie, everyones been waiting but as usual Slaughterhouse never comes through with stuff on time

i completly disagree with that comment, ive been completly happy with the timing and everything of slaughterhouse i dont think they have really dissapointed at once, remember crooked is only one quarter of slaughter.
[/quote]

Eh the SH album got pushed back and if you want to get into there solo careers...Joell has been saying "Free Agent coming soon" for 2 years, Street Hop was the same way, Joe didnt drop an album for 6 years after his debut and was constantly saying one was coming...Joell said on Shade45 that on New Years day a "Big announcement" was coming and that never happened, there notorious for it bro
(02-09-2010, 10:05 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:[quote author=beagle link=topic=3218.msg267374#msg267374 date=1265767272]
[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=3218.msg267364#msg267364 date=1265762607]

[/quote]

Eh the SH album got pushed back and if you want to get into there solo careers...Joell has been saying "Free Agent coming soon" for 2 years, Street Hop was the same way, Joe didnt drop an album for 6 years after his debut and was constantly saying one was coming...Joell said on Shade45 that on New Years day a "Big announcement" was coming and that never happened, there notorious for it bro
[/quote]

You have to understand though that the Free Agent and Street Hop delays were really bad before Slaughterhouse really got on the grind. Now that they have some leverage in the industry I think everything is going well. As far as the Slaughterhouse album goes, I think it was simply pushed back to fit in more promotion. If you think about it, they were touring the nation during that time and doing major radio interviews. It worked out well. Especially for an album that was recorded in one week.

As far as Shady goes, I don't know the official story, but I heard that there could be industry politics holding back an official signing. Of course I didn't hear this from official sources, but people that are usually good with their information. I wouldn't put the blame on them as a group, believe me, they would love to work with Eminem.
lol, isnt that crooked's fav line? "industry politics"
yea the politics might be getting in the way of them signing with shady, but i say if shady doesnt work, try and sign with another big lable, we have to get a big major behind slaughterhouse so they can change the world of hip hop, and they can share there music with the world, im sick of seeing the same rappers with the same kinda party song, i want to hear some real music, and i think these four member of slaughterhouse can do it, but we have to get the ball going in order to make change..none of them are getting any younger, its time for the slaughterhouse movemeant....i learned in life that you have to do what you say your going to do...
(02-09-2010, 11:10 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=3218.msg267375#msg267375 date=1265767509]
[quote author=beagle link=topic=3218.msg267374#msg267374 date=1265767272]
[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=3218.msg267364#msg267364 date=1265762607]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You have to understand though that the Free Agent and Street Hop delays were really bad before Slaughterhouse really got on the grind. Now that they have some leverage in the industry I think everything is going well. As far as the Slaughterhouse album goes, I think it was simply pushed back to fit in more promotion. If you think about it, they were touring the nation during that time and doing major radio interviews. It worked out well. Especially for an album that was recorded in one week.

As far as Shady goes, I don't know the official story, but I heard that there could be industry politics holding back an official signing. Of course I didn't hear this from official sources, but people that are usually good with their information. I wouldn't put the blame on them as a group, believe me, they would love to work with Eminem.
[/quote]

Yeah your right about that, i was just stating that there always pushing things back, i was really happy when SH dropped on time i thought it would be pushed back for eternity but they dropped it quickly, i give them props for that
(02-10-2010, 12:42 AM)superman$$ link Wrote:yea the politics might be getting in the way of them signing with shady, but i say if shady doesnt work, try and sign with another big lable, we have to get a big major behind slaughterhouse so they can change the world of hip hop, and they can share there music with the world, im sick of seeing the same rappers with the same kinda party song, i want to hear some real music, and i think these four member of slaughterhouse can do it, but we have to get the ball going in order to make change..none of them are getting any younger, its time for the slaughterhouse movemeant....i learned in life that you have to do what you say your going to do...

Yeah, it doesn't help either that there are talks of Shady breaking away from Interscope either.