Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BET.com Slaughterhouse Interview Coming Soon
Quote:History has been made…….. I can already envision the look on EVERYONE’s face right now. “Who the HELL are these fools posing in their B-Boy stance?” Allow me to introduce to the BET.Com community, Slaughterhouse, a four man wrecking crew that will literally destroy each and every one of your favorite rappers with the release of one 30 second verse (ok, maybe I’m lying, but these dudes are really dope).

Last night, Slaughterhouse held their FIRST live performance as a group at the coveted SOB Lounge, downtown. I could attempt to relive what I went through last night, but it would be impossible to capture what went down during the hours of 7pm and 11pm.

All I can tell you is, there was rapping, mean punchlines, absurd amounts of alcohol, jokes for days and a handful of sexy hip hop female fans (Hello Miss Info, Hello Tahiri, Hello Crystal).

Later on next week, BET.com will bring you “Who The F Is Slaughterhouse” and in-depth and exclusive interview with all the members of Slaughterhouse (Joe Budden, Crooked I, Royce Da 5′9 and Joell Ortiz). In addition, check back with SoundOff for LowKey’s exclusive interview with Slaughterhouse, also coming later next week. For now, enjoy some footage from last night’s show. More to come later today.

Sincerely

Low “Hip hop is alive and well” Key

http://blogs.bet.com/music/soundOff/on-l...ance-sobs/

---

I'm telling you guys, this Slaughterhouse thing, was the best project Crook could have involved himself in, there is so much support for it and everyone is taking notice.
hahaha i told my brother the same thing last night haha crooked have worked his ass off  and now its paying off cob
the funny thing is... NOW they wanna interview slaughterhouse, even before the group dudes was killin it and nobody interviewed them than.

corporate world  :Smile
it annoys me whenever I hear Slaughterhouse on Shade 45 and they don't have Crook.  I mean it's happened twice so far.
Cool can't wait.
(01-24-2009, 04:53 AM)MachismoX link Wrote:it annoys me whenever I hear Slaughterhouse on Shade 45 and they don't have Crook.  I mean it's happened twice so far.

Its time for me to start making some calls

(01-24-2009, 12:02 PM)__Z__ link Wrote:[quote author=MachismoX link=topic=261.msg1329#msg1329 date=1232787219]
it annoys me whenever I hear Slaughterhouse on Shade 45 and they don't have Crook.  I mean it's happened twice so far.

Its time for me to start making some calls

[/quote]

Smile  Put some sense in their mind!
When is this... they dont say. Can't wait though