Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
joell ortiz
is it just me? or is joell bigger then slaughterhouse? seriously.. if crooked actually drops boss/million dollar story.... ive got a feelin that ne of the mixtape joell released lately is goin to be better then that.... what is joells age compared to the other 3? ive just got this feelin that he actually raps wot is on his mind... unlike crooked and royce.... if guns are always on their mind thats their choice.. but crook dont complain when u get shot at ... you asked for it. joell is in touch with his fans/joe/royce/crooked fans...  seems to me that joell is goin to benifit more then neone in slaughterhouse and if he doesnt ima say it yeha i said it joell is better then crooked so what shoot me cause he is!
I have thought the same thing at times... We shall wait and see
(02-10-2010, 09:32 AM)beagle link Wrote:is it just me? or is joell bigger then slaughterhouse? seriously.. if crooked actually drops boss/million dollar story.... ive got a feelin that ne of the mixtape joell released lately is goin to be better then that.... what is joells age compared to the other 3? ive just got this feelin that he actually raps wot is on his mind... unlike crooked and royce.... if guns are always on their mind thats their choice.. but crook dont complain when u get shot at ... you asked for it. joell is in touch with his fans/joe/royce/crooked fans...  seems to me that joell is goin to benifit more then neone in slaughterhouse and if he doesnt ima say it yeha i said it joell is better then crooked so what shoot me cause he is!

I agree, plus in my opinion Joell is by far the most talented in SH, he can rap fast and slow and because of that he obviously as a sick flow, his wordplay is amazing, he can really pull the heart strings, dude is just a fantastic talent and i cant wait for Free Agent
Joell has potential to be more succesful mainstream-wise right now. Call me is regular on Hot97 rotation.

http://www.hot97.com/playlist/blogentry....D=10091946
agreed. joell acutally spits real shit most fo the time, not gun toting bitch fucking shit. his stories are brilliant aswell. thats what im waiting from crooked though, a good stoy rap. (life mthe my lifes, but on another subject)
Crooked >>>>> SH
I agree that Joell has the most potential for breaking into the mainstream out of everyone in SH. Royce is angry too much, Budden is too into himself and his feelings, and Crooked I is someone you have to really pay attention to to get what he's saying.
Album pushed back by the way, joell just said on his twitter.
(02-11-2010, 03:20 PM)PublicEnemyNo2 link Wrote:Album pushed back by the way, joell just said on his twitter.

This album is starting to be like B.O.S.S. hahaha constantly getting pushed back
thats not fair, atleast he has an album  out Tongue

then again we have YBV2