Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MILLION DOLLAR STORY????
WHATS UP, WILL THE MILLION DOLLAR STORY ALBUM FROM CROOKED I, WILL IT BE OUT IN STORES? OR FOR FREE DOWNLOAD? I HOPE ITS A HARD COPY IN STORES EVERYWHERE
lol dont get your hopes up dude
i hope its a pressed CD and not the PFWW style CD lol.
dam i really thought theyre was gonna b a leak to something from million dollar story when i woke up today cause before i went to bed last nite crooked said on twitter he wasgonna leak something an this was after he put out that free style Sad
(02-10-2010, 06:50 PM)beagle link Wrote:dam i really thought theyre was gonna b a leak to something from million dollar story when i woke up today cause before i went to bed last nite crooked said on twitter he wasgonna leak something an this was after he put out that free style Sad

Na, he said he was recording something and said it was leaking tomorrow (today) and then said that he would just leak it last night instead. He was referring to the freestyle not an album cut.

BTW: superman$$, these are questions you must find out for us! However, I believe we will get the full in store release. This is his debut album, he wouldn't do it like Weapon Waist I'm sure.
Stop making duplicate threads on this, this is not the Joe Budden forum.

BTW I got my IP banned from that board for some reason. I guess they only want spammers? lol
(02-11-2010, 10:50 AM)anita_job link Wrote:Stop making duplicate threads on this, this is not the Joe Budden forum.

BTW I got my IP banned from that board for some reason. I guess they only want spammers? lol

Word to that!! haha
(02-11-2010, 10:50 AM)anita_job link Wrote:BTW I got my IP banned from that board for some reason. I guess they only want spammers? lol

I just checked the banned list and no one banned you on JBTV. It's an error that the site gets often where people receive the IP banned message for no reason. The site has a lot of problems and that's one of them.
(02-11-2010, 05:38 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=anita_job link=topic=3225.msg267473#msg267473 date=1265899825]

I just checked the banned list and no one banned you on JBTV. It's an error that the site gets often where people receive the IP banned message for no reason. The site has a lot of problems and that's one of them.
[/quote]

hahaha that site has ALOT of problems, most of them being that the members dont do anything but complain. hahaha no offense to anyone..or maybe some people should take it offensively, either way, JBTV is wack. hahaha