Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMPORTANT: Regarding The "Slap Bacc" Leak
As everyone is surely aware of by now, a record called "Slap Bacc", that was recorded many years ago during Crooked I's time on Death Row Records, recently leaked to the Internet. The song included audio tags throughout the track stating that it was released by The B.O.S.S. Board. We would like to make it clear that this song was NOT released by us and we do not condone the leaking of material illegally. The song was tagged with our name in an attempt to discredit our site and bring negative attention to Crooked I. This track is not reflective of Crooked I's current views and should not be received as a new song.

We ask our members to not discuss this record outside of this thread. All links to this song will be immediately deleted and could possibly result in a ban. If you support Crooked I's cause and The Circle of Bosses movement, you should not promote this song further by sharing MP3s or posting on media sites.

Thank you for understanding.
Shit damn, i just did a dis.thread about and you deleted that now i understand it, shit this girl leaked that and got the nerve to tag that disssong with the name of the bossboard i hope crooked is not mad about the bossboard that´s the important thing about this and of course his peace with snoop.
^ ^

To be perfectly honest with you, I wasn't going to post this thread. However, I felt that it had to be done out of respect for the community. I felt bad deleting threads by members who didn't realize that the song was unauthorized.
^^yeah and that ain´t a bossboard tag we all knows that.
Don't know if I'm allowed to post this but there's a link on sohh forums. Just to let you know Effex. If u can do something about it

edit. I see it's all over the web now.. I guess it doesn't matter.
(02-13-2010, 07:18 AM)JayE link Wrote:Don't know if I'm allowed to post this but there's a link on sohh forums. Just to let you know Effex. If u can do something about it

edit. I see it's all over the web now.. I guess it doesn't matter.

I contacted several websites, some complied and others did not.

The most we can do at this point is to ask our members not to contribute to the problem.
Lol wow it only just leaked?
Its good that u posted this statement, people should know u dont have anything with it. But maybe someone from here posted it that feels that he is part of Bossboard LOL

anyway, good song nothing major tho, classic deathrow heavy hitter sound, crooked going straight at snoop tho today crooked can make 10 times better disses (La City)
(02-13-2010, 12:46 PM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote:But maybe someone from here posted it that feels that he is part of Bossboard LOL

or someone from the dynastyentgroup.com/forum like lawz76.
(02-13-2010, 01:37 PM)ferhat link Wrote:[quote author=Episcop DOC Cvrle link=topic=3245.msg267590#msg267590 date=1266079591]
But maybe someone from here posted it that feels that he is part of Bossboard LOL

or someone from the dynastyentgroup.com/forum like lawz76.
[/quote]

I was just joking, its clear that its someone that doesnt like bossboard or what it represents. who knows