Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I - "Fireflies (Freestyle)"

Quote:Controversy recently dispersed throughout the blogosphere as an old battle record from Crooked I's time on Death Row Records was leaked to the Internet. Although attempts were made to derail the Circle of Bosses movement, the storm has now passed as we march forward with a brand new release from The Boss of Long Beach.

As Crooked I continues the journey towards completing his debut album Million Dollar Story, he has decided to release yet another freestyle for his fans. This time around, Crook chooses to step outside the box and tackle Owl City's electronic-pop record Fireflies. Once again, Crooked I pours his heart out to the world through massively honest and emotionally charged lyrics. At this point in time, it is safe to state that the West Coast legend continually outdoes himself with every track that is released. Please check out this innovative freestyle by using the download link or music player, which is included below.

If you are interested in checking out past releases from Crooked I, please make certain to visit our "News" and "Music" archives. As always, please keep your browsers pointed towards The B.O.S.S. Board for all the latest updates regarding Crooked I and The Circle of Bosses.

Download / Stream: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=198
Props effex for this, damn Bossboard is the best crooked i source no fuckin lie!!!!

did you get me pm?
(02-13-2010, 07:21 PM)ferhat link Wrote:Props effex for this, damn Bossboard is the best crooked i source no fuckin lie!!!!

did you get me pm?

Yessir, I did.

I'll get back to you shortly, I think we can work something out.
(02-13-2010, 07:27 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=ferhat link=topic=3247.msg267625#msg267625 date=1266103311]
Props effex for this, damn Bossboard is the best crooked i source no fuckin lie!!!!

did you get me pm?

Yessir, I did.

I'll get back to you shortly, I think we can work something out.
[/quote]

yeah, okay effex. damn that song is crazy, that sounds like an ps3 game and at the end crooked is singin crazy.
Dope.

and LMAO @ the singing in the end.  Big Grin
(02-13-2010, 07:35 PM)rebel.AL link Wrote:Dope.

and LMAO @ the singing in the end.  Big Grin

LOL... Well, we already know what "R&B Crooked" sounds like from "Crazy Ho". I think he was just trying to be funny.
^^^yeah unexpected funny at the 1st listing... Big Grin
shiiiiiiieeet!!!!!!!! when i first heard of him wanting to rock over this beat, i was thinking how? but fuck me, he pulled that shit off...shit is tight

i dont see any other rapper rappin over this beat though

good shitt
lmao, I hate the original, but I fuckin love this
(02-13-2010, 08:00 PM)Crooked I Stan link Wrote:lmao, I hate the original, but I fuckin love this

You know it's funny and I'll be perfectly honest, I really wasn't familiar with the original.