Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upcoming Slaughterhouse Projects
Quote:Slaughterhouse member's Joe Budden and Royce The 5'9 recently spoke to Shade 45's "The Gomez Brothers" and confirmed Slaughterhouse's upcoming work. It was announced that Slaughterhouse will fully be intact on Royce's album as well as crew member Joell Ortiz's upcoming project. While there was no mention if Slaughterhouse will be appearing on an upcoming Crooked I project, it was confirmed that they will not be appearing on Joe's "Padded Room" album. Apparently the album was finished before Slaughterhouse was formed. Either way, fans should be excited to know that the movement will continue to live on!

Link: http://www.zshare.net/audio/5462733345f395f9/

BTW: Do ya'll think we need a Slaughterhouse sub-board or should we just keep it on the Crook board?
We could, but I don't think we need one yet since there isn't too much stuff going on with them yet. Maybe when it picks up a bit?
(01-25-2009, 02:12 AM)EFFeX link Wrote: BTW: Do ya'll think we need a Slaughterhouse sub-board or should we just keep it on the Crook board?

I think it would be more clear  Smile so you should do it. Nowadays we've got more news about Slaughterhouse than his solo projects.
(01-25-2009, 02:12 AM)EFFeX link Wrote: BTW: Do ya'll think we need a Slaughterhouse sub-board or should we just keep it on the Crook board?

Nah man, all these subboards are annoying as fuck, plus its not like this board is so busy that we really need it... Its fine the way it is.

Well you do have a sauce the boss one so yeah why not!

(01-25-2009, 02:42 AM)Mtape link Wrote: We could, but I don't think we need one yet since there isn't too much stuff going on with them yet. Maybe when it picks up a bit?

its starting to pick up... lot's is going down atm and it could hae joe, royce and joel news in it as well.

(01-25-2009, 09:32 AM)Andrew link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=271.msg1372#msg1372 date=1232863927]
BTW: Do ya'll think we need a Slaughterhouse sub-board or should we just keep it on the Crook board?

I think it would be more clear  Smile so you should do it. Nowadays we've got more news about Slaughterhouse than his solo projects.
[/quote]

(01-25-2009, 09:46 AM)Crooked I Stan link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=271.msg1372#msg1372 date=1232863927]

Nah man, all these subboards are annoying as fuck, plus its not like this board is so busy that we really need it... Its fine the way it is.
[/quote]

they are annoying, but its organised.
its not like we have big discussions, i mean we just started to hang in here. Site is still young,members are coming in slowly,  i think we dont need the sub-board yet. We can keep the discussion in Crooked I board for now untill shit blows up.

I think you should keep it in this sub-forum rather then giving one for only slaughterhouse....Yes It might be more organized but you got to think that for the amount of new "news" we get it would be a lot more convenient to have it all under the Crooked I section, I'm sure a lot of people who visit these boards, like myself come here to see if there is anything new out from Crooked, I know if no one on these boards has posted something then nothing new is out....

All I'm trying to say is it would be a lot more convenient to come to this site and only have to check one section for new info especially at this time when there is maybe a couple things of interest a week why separate it?
 Defective Crooked I Robot
Thanks for all the suggestions on the sub-board, we'll keep it all on here for now. Since it's a group Crook's part of it belongs on here for now. If it gets overwhelming, we'll add something else, but for now it's easier to find the news here.
(01-25-2009, 03:47 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: Thanks for all the suggestions on the sub-board, we'll keep it all on here for now. Since it's a group Crook's part of it belongs on here for now. If it gets overwhelming, we'll add something else, but for now it's easier to find the news here.

totally agree 100%
slaughter house is a group, so far a very succesful one more succesful then anything ive seen from crooked
you should have a slaughterhouse section id be more intrested in getting my news about crooked from that section , and would be an awesome way to have sum info on what joell, royce , n joe are up ta.

alot of people will be coming to this site from royce fan base joes fan base n ortiz fan base i think it would seem alot better if their was a section for just slaughterhouse to entice them to join up n keep checkin back for new info rather then lookin on a board that seems just pro crooked i and not much else about slaughterhouse. just my opinion though.