Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where has Slaughterhouse as a whole been?
Not to sound negative or put them down, but it seems like everyone has gone their own way since the album dropped. I hear a lot more individual tracks and single tracks now as opposed to all four Slaughterhouse members making songs together, as they were before the album. I mean, besides a few features on that wack dude "Sir Aalah's" songs, we have not heard any raw and new Slaughterhouse music. I do enjoy all of the individual shit that they have been dropping and I understand Crooked is working on MDS, and Joe is working on TGE... But I dont know it just seems that Slaughterhouse as a group has faded out of the picture. And another bad sign is that we have not heard any news on the signing to Shady Records in the past few weeks, which everyone thought was a done-deal a couple of weeks ago. Any thoughts?
(02-23-2010, 02:26 PM)C Oh Boy link Wrote:Not to sound negative or put them down, but it seems like everyone has gone their own way since the album dropped. I hear a lot more individual tracks and single tracks now as opposed to all four Slaughterhouse members making songs together, as they were before the album. I mean, besides a few features on that wack dude "Sir Aalah's" songs, we have not heard any raw and new Slaughterhouse music. I do enjoy all of the individual shit that they have been dropping and I understand Crooked is working on MDS, and Joe is working on TGE... But I dont know it just seems that Slaughterhouse as a group has faded out of the picture. And another bad sign is that we have not heard any news on the signing to Shady Records in the past few weeks, which everyone thought was a done-deal a couple of weeks ago. Any thoughts?

Yeah but they have solo responsibilities they need to get theyre individual shit out then they are working on a second album which will be dope plus they all are featuring on each others shit
Well, this isn't really news, but today Joe hinted at something HUGE on the horizon. We can make our guesses, but he wouldn't go into details. He just said stay tuned for more information in the upcoming months.
Well, I just hope for the sake of hip-hop and real music that they do indeed sign to Shady and do indeed release the second Slaughterhouse album sometime down the road. I just don't want to see these guys split up due to the lack of interest the "commercial" music industry has in their stuff. I believe that if they do not sign to Shady, they will most likely not release a second album.
(02-23-2010, 03:03 PM)C Oh Boy link Wrote:Well, I just hope for the sake of hip-hop and real music that they do indeed sign to Shady and do indeed release the second Slaughterhouse album sometime down the road. I just don't want to see these guys split up due to the lack of interest the "commercial" music industry has in their stuff. I believe that if they do not sign to Shady, they will most likely not release a second album.

Ehh... I don't think Shady is the determination on whether or not Slaughterhouse will release a second album.
The only reason I think that is because their first album, with the promotion and record label they used, barely sold anything. I'm not sure if the members of Slaughterhouse want to put all that time, effort and money into production and making an album just to sit on the shelf. Ya know? Another album on E1 to me just seems pointless. Yeah, it got them some recognition and a buzz and they are on tour and all, but I think at all four of their careers at this point in time, they are looking to be a bit more successful with their second album.
(02-23-2010, 02:45 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:Well, this isn't really news, but today Joe hinted at something HUGE on the horizon. We can make our guesses, but he wouldn't go into details. He just said stay tuned for more information in the upcoming months.

Haha thats good news, but wasnt that exactly what was said when the Shady rumors started, like 7 months ago?? haha there not good at letting there fans know these things...
They've also been on tour A LOT since the album!  They've featured on each others tracks too.  They are keeping a balance between their solo careers and their group career.  I'm not sure what exactly you expect from them, but personally I am more than happy with the amount and quality of music these guys are putting out. 
SH make way for HSG please