Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Joe budden dis
Looks like Saigon, Inspectah and ransom all decided to go in on Joe.

Doc Ish f. Saigon, Inspectah Deck, Ransom & Quan - Cut My Throat

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/audio/...-cut-my-throat

iPhone users - http://www.hiphopdx.com/m/index.php?s=audio&id=10246
Lame! Joe already killed all of them, this is pointless
isnt that doc ish guy the same dude thats in a topic on the other thread here with joe budden on his new mixtape??
(03-04-2010, 01:25 AM)beagle link Wrote:isnt that doc ish guy the same dude thats in a topic on the other thread here with joe budden on his new mixtape??

I was just about to say that too... WTF is that all about?
Noticed that too. Thats messed up that he has Budden on his mixtape and a Budden diss.
Well.. In all honesty the lyrics we are referring to as a diss could be taken as pretty subliminal so they could use that to their defense... But it's pretty obvious what deck is referring to in his lyrics. I'm a huge wu fan so I find this entertaining
My guess is Joe won't even waste his time.....This is almost as bad as Jay waiting over a year to take a shot back at him after mm3.  These guys need to find another way to stay relevant, because this is a yawner....
About as exciting as a new Eminem diss to Benzino/Everlast/Ja Rule.
(03-03-2010, 04:55 PM)509 Finest link Wrote:Lame! Joe already killed all of them, this is pointless

did he ever respond to isnpectah deck? if so i never heard that shit, you got a link?
(03-05-2010, 03:11 PM)bigradgeandy link Wrote:[quote author=509 Finest link=topic=3384.msg268724#msg268724 date=1267649716]
Lame! Joe already killed all of them, this is pointless

did he ever respond to isnpectah deck? if so i never heard that shit, you got a link?
[/quote]

Nah he didnt, i was wrong with that. But its pointless to respond, we all know Joe will murk him