Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ice Cube to Diss Crooked I????
I can't belive I am reading this today.  A sad day for the West if this happens.  Having said that, i hope Crooked and Bishop smash him if he does it!!!  This is being reported on Allhiphop.com

AN ICE CUBE DISS ON THE WAY?

Ice Cube may be the greatest gangster rapper of all time. Why would somebody go at Cube? Who would dare! Before I go into that, let me bring you to present day. I am hearing that Ice Cube is about to do a song called "No Country For Young Men." The song is rumored to be taking some of the younger rappers on the West Coast to TASK. Who are these young men? I have been told in supreme confidence that Ice Cube is dissing Bishop Lamont, Glasses Malone and Crooked I!! Now, before you think Cube has lost his mind, you may not remember this one. Bishop Lamont, Glasses Malone and Crooked I had a mixtape album they were going to do called No Country For Old Men, but it never came to life. For some reason it was KILLED. I haven't heard the song and I am not fully sure if he names names in it. But, it would seem that Bishop Lamont, Glasses Malone and Crooked I were upset at Cube and Snoop for not being more supportive of their movement as the "New West." This could be World War 3 out this beyach!
good Cube has turned into a Mug, I hope Crooked murders him..
It's just Cube.  he's always been the one who doesn't give fukc...Has wrote one of the dopest disses ever.

But this is from allhiphop rumours section so this is most likely some bullshit. I don't think Cube would mention these newer rappers by name. He might just diss the whole "new west".

I would rather hear a Cube & Crooked I collabo but if they beef on wax it's guaranteed that there will be some great diss tracks from both.
(03-05-2010, 09:48 AM)JayE link Wrote:It's just Cube.  he's always been the one who doesn't give fukc...Has wrote one of the dopest disses ever.

But this is from allhiphop rumours section so this is most likely some bullshit. I don't think Cube would mention these newer rappers by name. He might just diss the whole "new west".

I would rather hear a Cube & Crooked I collabo but if they beef on wax it's guaranteed that there will be some great diss tracks from both.

I agree.  We win either way, but it could be nothing because of where it's being reported. 

I do remember a Joell Ortiz interview recently though where he talked about meeting Cube, and saying Cube was his idol, and then him saying Cube was real disrespectful to him.  So maybe he is losing his marbles enough to just come out like that.....
Bullshit.

Cube probably has no idea that they were ever planning "No Country For Old Men". And after they scrapped it and Crooked squashed his beef with Snoop, I doubt he'd bring it up now. Diss the New West? lol how you going to diss something that barely even exists.

Cube's in my all time top 5 and "No Vaseline" is one of the greatest diss tracks ever but Cube aint got that in him anymore. On wax he'd be no competition for Crooked I, in my opinion. But even if this track did eventuate, I'm pretty sure Crook would be quick to play peacekeeper.
(03-05-2010, 10:17 AM)alphabet link Wrote:Bullshit.

Cube probably has no idea that they were ever planning "No Country For Old Men". And after they scrapped it and Crooked squashed his beef with Snoop, I doubt he'd bring it up now. Diss the New West? lol how you going to diss something that barely even exists.

Cube's in my all time top 5 and "No Vaseline" is one of the greatest diss tracks ever but Cube aint got that in him anymore. On wax he'd be no competition for Crooked I, in my opinion. But even if this track did eventuate, I'm pretty sure Crook would be quick to play peacekeeper.

I don't know if you've seen the video footage of Cube in the studio but he has a new track called "Drink the Kool Aid" where he took shot @new west.

"I heard it was the New West, I ain't worried
I've murdered more stars than Dr. Conrad Murray" or something like that
Cube can really do whatever he wants cuz he'd be dissing two dudes that have never released shit while he's done like a dozen albums and sold millions... the new west "movement" is kinda over imo
Hmm this ispretty interesting, not sure why cube would do it though? And man SMH for  Cube disrespecting Joel man that shit aint right. Crooked will probably play peace maker though.
illseed as a source? c'mon son!
allhiphop.com is the worst site eva!
Evolution. As the older phase out they fight for their position to stay. Personally I think Cube would be ripped if he steps to all three of them. New West movement may not be as live anymore but its still needed.

I can't take Cube serious after movies like "are we there yet?" anyways. To me him dissing these guys that could clean the floor with him would just be comical.

I have to agree that Crooked would most likely be the peace keeper in the group. He has shown that his respect extends past his personal feelings, and that he can forgive, mend the relationship, and still build something.

Why can't any of these west coast geezers see what we all see in Crooked?