Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Cypher (Video)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv_QlQ_LI00[/youtube]

i like this beat right here...
LOL I've proably heard "The Kite" over 20 different beats by now. He always spits that verse.
yeah i heard that 30 times,but this time he varys that with afew new lines.
Yeah I liked that beat too and I was expecting all of slaughterhouse to be spitting but crook took like the whole video and only threw it to Ortiz for like less then a minute and even tho Ive heard 90% of what he spit it was dope...I'm guessing cause its nice to hear him flow like crazy but still make out every word he says?

Funny hearing Crooked act like the other three are top 3, Trying to be humble

He knows he out spit them last year lol, but really who knows but I wouldn't be trying to be humble if I spit like crook....I mean I wouldn't be all I'm the best no one could fuck with me..

But I would be agreeing if someone else said that hahah
 Defective Crooked I Robot
lol .. WT .. go record on this beat!  >Sad
Good looking out on this video, props!
(01-29-2009, 01:03 PM)CheckP link Wrote: LOL I've proably heard "The Kite" over 20 different beats by now. He always spits that verse.

(01-29-2009, 01:08 PM)ferhat link Wrote: yeah i heard that 30 times,but this time he varys that with afew new lines.

This is true but every time I hear it I think how Young Boss Volume 2 is 99% album quality material. Taking out the skits there is probably only 1 song I'm not a huge fans of, the rest is fire!
homie, it isn't a cypher  ;D but anyway the beat is nice..
This beat is awesome, if they get the beats right for slaughterhouse there's no limit to how good they can be. They all need to record to this!
he shouldve spit the lyrics from i love the ghetto to death