Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I & Wu-Tang Collabo On "Live & Direct Show"
Quote:On February 19th, Stenge-O-Matic of Anotha Level will be releasing a project called "The Live & Direct Show" which features none-other-than Crooked I. However, this project is more than a regular underground feature as Crooked I appears along side the Wu-Tang Clan's Raekwon and Ghostface Killah. Many Hip Hop fans would consider this to be a "dream team" collaboration. Fans are able to preview the track on the project's MySpace page and can make their purchase through Amazon when it becomes available. Those who are not familiar with Stenge-O-Matic's group Anotha Level may be interested to know that their first album "On Anotha Level" was executively produced by Ice Cube and sold over 250,000 records in 1994. Stenge's upcoming "Live & Direct Show" also features T.I., Glasses Malone, Akon and many more. Make sure to cop this project and support this heat!

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...=227725381
Nice man props on the news! Track sample sounds tight!
(01-30-2009, 12:33 AM)BIGG Pene link Wrote: Nice man props on the news! Track sample sounds tight!

No doubt, I was just surfing Amazon and came across the snippet and had to do some research real quick.
(01-30-2009, 12:36 AM)EFFeX link Wrote: [quote author=BIGG Pene link=topic=301.msg1620#msg1620 date=1233289992]

No doubt, I was just surfing Amazon and came across the snippet and had to do some research real quick.
[/quote]

Yea its the full track on myspace! I wanna rip it and upload for everyone but it will be available to purchase soon (and thats against website rules right?). Gotta support Crooked.
(01-30-2009, 12:38 AM)BIGG Pene link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=301.msg1621#msg1621 date=1233290171]
[quote author=BIGG Pene link=topic=301.msg1620#msg1620 date=1233289992]

[/quote]

Yea its the full track on myspace! I wanna rip it and upload for everyone but it will be available to purchase soon (and thats against website rules right?). Gotta support Crooked.
[/quote]

I mean, it'd be nice if we can at least hold back until it gets released next month. I mean it's not Crook's project, but at the same time since it's such a small project we should probably support it. I'd ask that if anyone rips it to keep it private for now, but I know someone is going to do it anyway, LOL.
thats really good news. wu-tang
Huge props on the news!
It sounds like it was just supposed to be a Raekwon and Ghost track but then someone's gone and thrown a random Crooked I verse on it.
http://www.zshare.net/audio/548596227aa45f9b/ song here
props for the news!!!