Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planet COB Web Site Now Online (w/ Unreleased Music From B.O.S.S.)

Quote:Earlier this week, we announced the upcoming launch of Crooked I's new website. Well, the wait is over and Planet C.O.B. is officially online and ready for business.

Planet C.O.B. is the official home for the Circle of Bosses brand and will offer fans exciting new content. In fact, the website's launch includes a previously unreleased track from Crooked I's B.O.S.S. (Beginning of Something Serious) album. The Komplex produced song Go Hard Or Go Home, which features an appearance by K-Young, is available for download right now and is sure to blow listener's minds. Of course, this is only the first leak from Crooked I's B.O.S.S. album as he plans to release each song one-by-one via his new website. We encourage everyone to check out the new website and song by using the links included below.

Fans of The B.O.S.S. Board need not worry as we will continue to deliver all the latest updates regarding the C.O.B. movement. As always, Crooked I has shown incredible support by giving his blessing and welcoming this community to stay online. In return, we ask all members and readers to show equal support by visiting Planet C.O.B. for all official announcements.

Download / Stream: http://www.thebossboard.com/audio.php?sonid=217

Reference: http://www.planetcob.com
will this be an official COB site?
(03-27-2010, 05:44 AM)bigradgeandy link Wrote:will this be an official COB site?

Yes Official with OFFICAL EVERYTHING LOL, WHAT an important word OFFICIAL,  and bossboard will still be active like from day 1 when the new site comes up.
Unheard music? I hope gangstas cry is there please God!
Thanks for the heads up! Signed up to the mailing list, let's wait and see... Why didn't this make the news section on the website?
(03-27-2010, 06:35 AM)DALJ link Wrote:Unheard music? I hope gangstas cry is there please God!

If that track ever comes up I guess its normal to say it will be on his album or sth like that. I dont think he plans to leak it cause its too good.
(03-27-2010, 01:12 PM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote:[quote author=DALJ link=topic=3546.msg270077#msg270077 date=1269686127]

If that track ever comes up I guess its normal to say it will be on his album or sth like that. I dont think he plans to leak it cause its too good.
[/quote]

if its that good then I bet if he ever released it that track would be the cause of his mainstream success!
(03-27-2010, 01:12 PM)Episcop DOC Cvrle link Wrote:[quote author=DALJ link=topic=3546.msg270077#msg270077 date=1269686127]

[/quote]

it´s a great song, but crooked loves boss and a gangsta more than gangstas cry.
(03-27-2010, 04:33 PM)ferhat link Wrote:[quote author=Episcop DOC Cvrle link=topic=3546.msg270080#msg270080 date=1269709979]
[quote author=DALJ link=topic=3546.msg270077#msg270077 date=1269686127]

[/quote]

it´s a great song, but crooked loves boss and a gangsta more than gangstas cry.
[/quote]

and you know how lol?
This is coming on tuesday, right? And so is Joell's announcement.. I'd like to think that there's a reason why they're scheduled for the same day  8)