Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XXL: Slaughterhouse Fantastic Four
XXLMag.com continues their Slaughterhouse feature with a new blog entry titled "Slaughterhouse Is The Fantastic Four Of This Rap Sh*t". The author relates this unstoppable combination of emcees to the collective forces that are the Fantastic Four. While there is no real "news" revealed in this entry, it's an enjoyable read and certainly a good look for Slaughterhouse. Make your way to XXLMag.com to catch the full blog and where your favorite emcee fits into the team.

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=36203
Good little read.
(02-03-2009, 09:16 PM)alphabet link Wrote: Good little read.

Yeah, I mean, it's exposure nonetheless.
so effex still sure u dont wanna make a slaughterhouse subboard cause really slaughterhouse has taken over crooked i's part of this board =\
(02-04-2009, 05:09 AM)beagle link Wrote: so effex still sure u dont wanna make a slaughterhouse subboard cause really slaughterhouse has taken over crooked i's part of this board =\

I agree. We might as well ditch the Crooked I boards because there hasn't been any real news on him since 2004 when he left Death Row. Maybe Snoop was right and Crooked I would be better in a group.
I'll put it this way, I've considered the Slaughterhouse sub-board thing and now that it's picking up it makes a lot of sense. The only thing is though, I'm not really down to track ALL four members of the group feel me? Mainly I want to keep the main focus as Crooked I.

Now on to the real question... Would you guys prefer a Slaughterhouse child-board of this Crooked I Discussion board, the same way we have (Interviews, Lyrics, Multimedia). Or would you like a totally separate one the way Crooked I, Horse Shoe Gang and Sauce have their own?
exactly what youve got here for crooked i but add another one for slaughter house/ to be honest ive never even looked at the sauce the boss or wat ever bullshit the other things u have their are cause they dont intrest me

but i really think you need just like uve got a crooked i board but for slaughterhouse, its goin to look really bad when the only news in the crooked i side of this site is only about slaughterhouse. we needa be promoting slaughterhouse before we promote crooked i.

if you want him to be as succesful as we all want him to be.
Honestly, I don't bother going to any of the other subforums besides this one.  I usually just look on the first page (sometimes the second) and click the threads that I think might interest me.

I could be wrong but I think if there's too many subforums, they won't get much action.
See, the way I look at it is that if Crooked I is in the group how is bad that Slaughterhouse news is posted? That's like saying it would be bad to post Wu-Tang news on a Method Man site. Feel me?

I don't know we'll see what happens, we're making a decision on it real soon.
(02-05-2009, 11:19 AM)ITS OFFICIAL link Wrote: Honestly, I don't bother going to any of the other subforums besides this one.  I usually just look on the first page (sometimes the second) and click the threads that I think might interest me.

I could be wrong but I think if there's too many subforums, they won't get much action.

well  put.  imo since we are still a small community,  4 boards should it be. 

C.O.B. Board- Anything topics related to crooked I,hsg,one2, slaughterhouse. Just anything that has something to do with crook.

Media Board- All Lyrics, interviews, downloadables,requests

General/Music Board- All other genres of music and anything else people want to talk about.

Help Board- As for help.

thats just my take on that whole thing.