Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Performance With Nas In Detroit!
@ College University.  Just got off the line with the CEO whos making moves all over the country in from NY to LA to Detroit and will never stop even after he topples the games best selling artists.  He told me to holla at everyone on the Boss Board and tell to put the word out to support this show on Friday.  All Detroit COB fallin and well be dropping an exclusive COBTV behind the scenes series in your best strip clubs. lol Come See Crooked I rip the stage with Royce Da 5'9 and Nas.  He is also scheduled to appear the same day with Kanye West in Los Angeles.  He is launching the new web site very soon so ill be posting info as I get it here, or on his myspace page or westcoastdynasty.com.  For the record the circleofbosses.com web site that is currently online now is not the Official COB site but a temporary blog that will be maintained and then moved to cobuniverse.com.  Thanks Peace COB.

Jay  [flash=200,200][/flash]
HAS BEEN CONFIRMED BY JOE BUDDEN ON JBTV.COM

MORE INFO...

Nas feat. Royce The 5'9 (w/ Slaugherhouse) & Street Justice

WHERE:

Eastern Michigan University (Convocation Center)

TIME:
8:30PM (Doors open at 7:30PM)

TICKETS:
$35 Advance, $45 In-Person

http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/TicketPu...n_val=2440
wdf cob universal i hate that shit man fuck cob cunt needs to get a grip on reality n just realise the best thing his ever had goin for him is being apart of slaughterhouse!
(02-04-2009, 02:14 AM)EFFeX link Wrote: CONFIRMED BY JOE BUDDEN ON JBTV.COM

Where abouts? I can't see anything..
Man this would be such a dope show to go to, Nas is my all time favorite artist and obviously I'm a big Slaughterhouse fan. Hopefully someone gets some good footage.

Anyone here going to go?
(02-04-2009, 02:14 AM)EFFeX link Wrote: CONFIRMED BY JOE BUDDEN ON JBTV.COM

The whole Slaughterhouse will be appearing!

I don't see that.  I see the 3/27 show in Cali confirmed by Joe, but not this one.  Are you sure EFFeX?
Positive, I posted the news last night in a thread and Joey responded and confirmed it. I wouldn't post it otherwise.

http://www.joebuddentv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5482
Word!  I just read that.  man this is great!!  5 of the best EVER.......
Good news. Thanks for posting Jay, just a shame you had to ruin it with links to your bullshit websites.
^ which is kinda what confuses me the most.  He must be at least 85% of all crooked I concerts. thats more than anyone of us fans will be in a life time.  He gets to go to concerts, and take photos and videos as mentioned where he excels. Thats a good space to be if you ask me, Why couldn't he just leave D.O.C. alone, when he has these other good things take care of.

ah well.

They need to get NaS on the albums!
yessssss
*falls off the face of the earth*