Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slaughterhouse Performance With Nas In Detroit!
no offence or anything BUT FUCK NAS he had his time! its slaughterhouse time!!
(02-05-2009, 02:50 AM)beagle link Wrote: no offence or anything BUT FUCK NAS he had his time! its slaughterhouse time!!

mmmm, I don't know about the first part of that....yeah nas' time has passed, but working with him will get them sooooo much exposure from the mainstream fans that don't know these guys.  The SOB's show had hundreds of fans attending, I would imagine this show will have thousands!!  I think it's a good look
Damn! Fuck Nas? Dude is a talented lyricist!

To each his own though.
(02-05-2009, 02:50 AM)beagle link Wrote: no offence or anything BUT FUCK NAS he had his time! its slaughterhouse time!!

Nas is forever.  lol u must be just talking out of excitement.
no speaking of excitment, and really wot has nas goin on now thats got more hype then slaughterhouse? dont forget im on the otherside of the planet then u guys .
(02-06-2009, 01:10 AM)beagle link Wrote: no speaking of excitment, and really wot has nas goin on now thats got more hype then slaughterhouse? dont forget im on the otherside of the planet then u guys .

He's probably going to perform some classics along with some joints from the recent album. Just a concert. I think he's still relevant though, his skills haven't disappeared or anything.
Did anyone go?
Video from the Slaughterhouse performance...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r33d4m-T5Gc[/youtube]
^^ DOPE!

damn crook needs to practice his slaughterhouse verse
(02-07-2009, 03:22 PM)Rodger Ramrod link Wrote: ^^ DOPE!

damn crook needs to practice his slaughterhouse verse

It's like he doesn't like it enough to remember it, LOL. Dude got so many lyrics though, I can't imagine how he manages them in his head.