Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crooked I Interview w/ OnSiteHipHop (Video)

Quote:Crooked I is certainly on the grind these days as he has been lining up multiple interviews amongst his busy recording schedule. Fresh off the release of Orange County Syndicate's (OCS) interview, a new video feature is already available online.

Last week, OnSiteHipHop's YaYa Bourgeois was able to sit down with Crooked I to discuss his current projects and future endeavours. The Boss of the West discussed issues such as the "New West" and "Old West" tension, the controversy surrounding his unreleased Death Row Records material, a possible book deal and much more. While the interview does not discuss Crooked I's debut album Million Dollar Story, several topics of interest were indeed covered. We do not wish to steel the interviewer's thunder, so please check out the feature in full by using the media player included below.

Please check out OnSiteHipHop.com for additional interviews and exclusive content from Hip Hop's biggest names. In the mean time, keep it locked to The B.O.S.S. Board for all your Crooked I related news.

Video: http://onsitehiphop.com/video_details.php?vid=4640#v

Related Story: http://www.thebossboard.com/article?newid=594
it's pigface weapon waist o boi!  Big Grin
seems like crooked is gonna try and block hoodstar from coming out...
he's writing a book as well! also how come he never mentions anthing about MDS apart from its coming out soon?
(04-17-2010, 10:42 AM)Tha Don link Wrote:seems like crooked is gonna try and block hoodstar from coming out...

It makes sense though.

It's being advertised as Crooked's first solo release and from a casual fan's point of view they'd probably think that it was his official debut.

Personally, I'd want to be in control of the first official album fans heard from me if I was Crooked.
(04-17-2010, 02:08 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=Tha Don link=topic=3674.msg271102#msg271102 date=1271515366]

It makes sense though.

It's being advertised as Crooked's first solo release and from a casual fan's point of view they'd probably think that it was his official debut.

Personally, I'd want to be in control of the first official album fans heard from me if I was Crooked.
[/quote]

i agree crooked has earned that, to have that control and release what he wants to release..
I hope he doesnt block Hood Star, i really wanna hear that project
(04-17-2010, 02:08 PM)EFFeX link Wrote:[quote author=Tha Don link=topic=3674.msg271102#msg271102 date=1271515366]

It makes sense though.

[/quote]

it DOESNT. Crooked I claims 2 have recorded 3 albums (at least) while at Death Row but they never saw the light of day n now, in 2010, he wants 2 say that 2 release them now would be 'a step back' - A STEP BACK, nigga?! you once said 'untouchable' was ur 'reasonable doubt' - what happened?

Put out a body of original music (production + concepts) n release it as a street album like saigon has done (or drop B.O.S.S.) or stfu n let WIDE AWAKE drop something the fans have been askin for since 2001
(04-22-2010, 10:04 PM)Iconoklass link Wrote:[quote author=EFFeX link=topic=3674.msg271106#msg271106 date=1271527718]
[quote author=Tha Don link=topic=3674.msg271102#msg271102 date=1271515366]

It makes sense though.

[/quote]

it DOESNT. Crooked I claims 2 have recorded 3 albums (at least) while at Death Row but they never saw the light of day n now, in 2010, he wants 2 say that 2 release them now would be 'a step back' - A STEP BACK, nigga?! you once said 'untouchable' was ur 'reasonable doubt' - what happened?

Put out a body of original music (production + concepts) n release it as a street album like saigon has done (or drop B.O.S.S.) or stfu n let WIDE AWAKE drop something the fans have been askin for since 2001

[/quote]

EXACTLY
use are wrong i feel where crooked is coming from for blocking hoodstar..... it would be a step back literrally... that album was recorded along time ago an for anyone that knows crooked in the era he was recordin in it was a completely diffrent game back then these songs are not going to be about the msg his tryna bring now.... of course i want hoodstar and everything else from deathrow but for his first album release its not going to do him any good in this time n age to release that music dont forget the ppl and feuds he had at this time which im guessin would have sum quick shots at certain ppl on any music he recorded at deathrow and if they were to come out now as his first album it would defintly be a step back..