Delete It
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions On "Slaughterhouse" Board?
What's up everyone? So, it seemed pretty much 50/50 when it came to people wanting a Slaughterhouse board. However, since there were members who felt it could benefit the forum I decided we will give it a try. Hopefully, it will stay active and not become a space taker.

So, what does everyone think is it worth keeping this or should we just have one board for all things Crooked I? All members weigh in!

BTW: While we are having this discussion, you can bring up any points about the general structure of the forum in general and whether other boards are missing or necessary. For example do we REALLY need a Sauce The Boss Board? Is there additional topics you would like to see in the "General" section, etc. Let me know!
i rkn get rid of the sauce the boss forum that is a waste of space . id be lucky to check out the crooked i part of this forum nemore untill he starts hhw
Ultimately I think having it is a good look.  Good idea putting it right under Crooked too. 
(02-06-2009, 01:09 AM)beagle link Wrote: i rkn get rid of the sauce the boss forum that is a waste of space . id be lucky to check out the crooked i part of this forum nemore untill he starts hhw

I was thinking the same thing until he starts putting out mixtapes, singles, albums.
I guess its ok, but I think I might miss out on some of the news, because I always go to checkout the Crooked I board, and skip this one.... Still voted keep it though...
It's a good idea. I know there is already the Slaughterhousemusic.blogspot but having one here couldn't hurt. If a person that is new to Crooked I comes here & then also learns that Crooked is the best spitter in a dope group called Slaughterhouse it may put him up on Crook a lil' bit quicker. I agree that the Sauce the Boss board isn't necessary. There will not be much info being posted there & I am not really checkin for him much anyway.
Looks like we'll hang on to it for as long as Slaughterhouse exists and produces "news". I'm toying with new ideas on how to tie Slaughterhouse into the website more, I'll keep everyone up-to-date.
(02-10-2009, 11:06 PM)EFFeX link Wrote: Looks like we'll hang on to it for as long as Slaughterhouse exists and produces "news". I'm toying with new ideas on how to tie Slaughterhouse into the website more, I'll keep everyone up-to-date.

Props man. U been up[dating this all the time it just keeps gettin better. I remember when i first seen the bling on the boss board logo i though cool, now i notice u have online community under neath nice!
(02-10-2009, 11:34 PM)BIGG Pene link Wrote: [quote author=EFFeX link=topic=353.msg2015#msg2015 date=1234321605]
Looks like we'll hang on to it for as long as Slaughterhouse exists and produces "news". I'm toying with new ideas on how to tie Slaughterhouse into the website more, I'll keep everyone up-to-date.

Props man. U been up[dating this all the time it just keeps gettin better. I remember when i first seen the bling on the boss board logo i though cool, now i notice u have online community under neath nice!
[/quote]

Yeah I'm trying to take into account everyone's ideas. The whole "B.O.C." idea was tight so I had to include it somehow.

Good looking on the feedback on the bling, I wasn't sure how people would take to it, LOL.

Still doing more and more work though, trying to find that fine line between too much / too boring for the overall design.
i aint a real forum person but was tossing up weather to go back to the doc or stay here , once i seen their is NOTHING about slaughterhouse on the doc, i know where im staying keep up the updates effex and thanks for everything!